Thread: Medical Marijuana in Georgia

harryhydro is offline Registered

Medical Marijuana in Georgia

I have created

MMAG - Medical Marijuana Alliance of Georgia ( MMAGa.org )

with the sole purpose of introducing into the next Georgia legislative session the "Georgia Compassionate Health Care Act" which will set up a comprehensive system for Medical Marijuana use in Georgia.

Please check out the website and pass along the news. I need help. I want Activists that want the same and want to have fun bringing it to actually. If I can get the people, materials, and some donations, I plan a mind-blowing demonstration this fall that will be definitely be noticed.

Need volunteers that can do cartooning, graphic design, print t-shirts and signs.

We can do this!

Harry

copobo is offline Registered+
    best of luck!

Have you hooked up w/the MPP and norml?

harryhydro is offline Registered

MMAG

I joined Georgia NORML when it was created last year. They lack leadership. That is why I created MMAG. NORML national will show up after all the hard work is done. Plus medical marijuana has a low priority with them.

i would like to develop a beneficial working relationship with MPP but they don't get deep into the grassroots area.

Please believe that I looked for other venues before creating MMAG, but couldn't find a workable solution already existing in Georgia.

Please pass the word....

onbudget is offline Registered
    Pick me! I'm a graphic artist and would love to be your assistant. What can I do?

boaz is offline Registered+
    good luck Georgia! ... and North Carolina!

color in your States below as needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Medical Marijuana in Georgia-pot_map2_03.gif  

SoHigh420 is offline Registered+
    im in ga but i cant make t-shirts or anything else like that. what else can i do?

freewillie is offline Registered+
    Best of luck
    Here is a link to the New Mexico program. There is a lot of good information to work with here.

Medical Cannabis Program - Infectious Disease Bureau

The truth will set you free
    Jesse Ventura 2009

DrWalter is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by harryhydro View Post
    I have created

MMAG - Medical Marijuana Alliance of Georgia ( MMAGa.org )

with the sole purpose of introducing into the next Georgia legislative session the "Georgia Compassionate Health Care Act" which will set up a comprehensive system for Medical Marijuana use in Georgia.

Please check out the website and pass along the news. I need help. I want Activists that want the same and want to have fun bringing it to actually. If I can get the people, materials, and some donations, I plan a mind-blowing demonstration this fall that will be definitely be noticed.

Need volunteers that can do cartooning, graphic design, print t-shirts and signs.

We can do this!

Harry
    cool

WillyNilly is offline Registered+
    Good luck! It takes committed people to bring common sense to government. We're all wishing you well!

mikeyman is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by SoHigh420 View Post
    im in ga but i cant make t-shirts or anything else like that. what else can i do?
    pray alot