Cannabis.com

Thread: homemade greenhouse

bry0con is offline Registered

homemade greenhouse

i was thinking of making a homeade greenhouse. but i dont really no what a greenhouse has in it..any electronics needs for it..etc lighting, stuff etc

im planing on making it so i can plant in winter..but since winter is flowering time will they make my plants flower early even if i have a greenhouse?

plus its going 2 be in a remote place so i was thinking of making one not much bigger then a box

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

KanMan is offline Registered+
    If you have cold winters you will need a heater. A light would be needed if the day light is to short to veg the plants. Short day light days will force the Kannabis plant to flower greenhouse or not.

Good Kannabis Growing!

newgroweroldsmoker is offline Registered+

how big???????

Quote Originally Posted by bry0con
    i was thinking of making a homeade greenhouse. but i dont really no what a greenhouse has in it..any electronics needs for it..etc lighting, stuff etc

im planing on making it so i can plant in winter..but since winter is flowering time will they make my plants flower early even if i have a greenhouse?

plus its going 2 be in a remote place so i was thinking of making one not much bigger then a box

you say that it is not going to be bigger than a box right? if so, i don't think it is worth the trouble to do that so as to raise one or two.....i decide to go on and do it, remember to wipe the glass clean of your fingerprints every time you pay a visit!!!!!
    peace