Thread: Bubble Cloner/Fertilome: The Answer.

Lit Up is offline Registered+

Bubble Cloner/Fertilome: The Answer.

Ok, My old post(along w/ 250 others and my rep points) are all gone. But I understand.

Anyone, mainly GG84, that was waiting for the fertilome answer. It's a yes, I added about 2-3 capfuls of it to my bubble cloner, I also soaked cuttings in it for 15-20 min.

The results are in. I had 12 out of 14 root within 2 weeks. The 2 others had some other problems. Second controlled test is underway.

This experiment came from my problems of cloning in soil and I wanted to try the bubble cloner. So, I built one, bought this fertilome at the greenhouse in town, and set it all up. Complete turn around on my clones, near perfect rooting % and they continue to do well.

So, Fertilome is a cheap investment, only $4 for a quart and works awesome I believe. I'll post second test reports when I find out. Peace
    "It shouldn't be legal to be as high as I am!!" Petey Blake
    "We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it." - Kottonmouth Kings
    I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

bump...

Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

Dutch Pimp is offline Registered+

Smile

I agree. A root stimulator (fertilome) is a very useful tool. I use it, with every transplant......(very, very weak dose)

..about a capful, per quart of water. Shake well, mix well.
    Last edited by Dutch Pimp; Feb-05-2009 at 20:43.

Yes, very cheap and very essential. The only thing I use now when I clone...besides water.

GoldenGraham84 is offline Registered+
    jesus i log out too fast sometimes. missed this thread too. thats good Lit! 12/14 ain't bad at all. finally got a opium to root and grow now. you oughtta make a log, bro. how's everything else? heard you were "fighting clones" and mentioned RH. i as well have really low RH. 20% steady. iowa winters blow.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

"If you don't like my fire, then don't come around. 'Cause I'm gonna burn one down." - Ben Harper

"America; first we fight for our freedom, then we make laws to take it away." -Alfred E. Newman

yeah 20% sounds right.

Grow log, schmow log. I just don't have the time. I just throw up some picks when they start to look sexy and go from there. Just took my old mom down this weekend.
    Should be a good harvest, got the other mom about 4 weeks behind and another set 4 weeks behind that.