Thread: tight nuggs

NextGen is offline Registered+

tight nuggs

Why are some buds fluffy but some are hard and dense? Why does it seem the sturdier tighter bud is better?
    I tried to imagine that Amsterdam is my home. I asked myself things like: Do I really want to move here? How would my life change? Are psychedelic mushrooms legal?

70% of Americans believe President Bush is doing a poor job in the white house while the other 30% believe we once rode dinosaurs to church.

sensiskunk is offline Registered+
    It really depends on the strain and genetics. A sativa dominant plant will be big and fluffy, while an indica dominant plant will be compact and dense. You may think the "tighter bud is better" because indica is more of a head stone, while sativa is a more uplifting body stone. To make buds dense, simply keep the humidity up, and get an indica strain. I myself like sativa highs better than indica, because it encourages productivity, while indica strains put you on your ass. Hope this helped!
    DONT be HASTY, Waiting MAKes It TASTY!

I will probably grow both then. More sativa than indica though

What strain is Skunk? and what is the skunkiest skunk bud there is (skunk ass).
    I tried to imagine that Amsterdam is my home. I asked myself things like: Do I really want to move here? How would my life change? Are psychedelic mushrooms legal?

70% of Americans believe President Bush is doing a poor job in the white house while the other 30% believe we once rode dinosaurs to church.

sensiskunk is offline Registered+
    There are a bunch of skunk strains: Afghani, Skunk #1, True skunk, super skunk, shiva skunk etc.. Most of which are majority Indica. Im not quite sure what the 'skunkiest' strain is, but im sure Skunk #1 is pretty damn skunky from what ive heard. If you want to find out more, go to www.emeryseeds.com, im sure youll find what your looking for!
    DONT be HASTY, Waiting MAKes It TASTY!

My first experiences was a very,very skunky bud that choked you, it was so potent. We wher kids and my friend snuck some from his mom now and then lol, anyways I wanna smoke some again. I have'nt come across such a skunk bud since.

This would be a an indoor challenge. the smell
    Last edited by NextGen; May-13-2005 at 01:46.

Zandor is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen
    Why are some buds fluffy but some are hard and dense? Why does it seem the sturdier tighter bud is better?
    Itís more environmental then itís genetics. Proper RH levels, lots of quality lumens, CO≤ controlled enrichment to the proper PPM level and temperature control will produce dense tight buds. Pure sativa is just not done indoors because of the height required for them to mature properly. They grow 12í or more and take up to 5 monthís to finish flowering.
    I assume that answered your question.
    Peace
    Zandor

If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me

abcmofo is offline Registered+
    zandor tell u the truth matey - all to do with light - more light more bud more calyx/leaf ratio more density

I see, the big bulb 1000 hp or sunny outdoor natural

jadeius is offline Registered+
    it's not just the light, it's all kinds of stuff...even the roots effect the buds, the food, the stresses, etc.

trippruss is offline Registered+
    more watts will make more tighter buds