Thread: mite killer- tobacco juice recipe

bluntman2006 is offline Registered+

Lightbulb mite killer- tobacco juice recipe

a mite recipe soak three cigarette in water overnight then boil for three minutes then spray.Have anyone heard these and if u have does it work with perfection.Got the recipe from high times

Bluefunk is offline Registered+
    Similarly from overgrow FAQ: watch out for TMV though..: Never done it, never had whitefly:

Never spray with HIDs on, and use appropriate protective gear Other homemade chemicals If you smoke cigarettes, you can also make a spray with a small amount of dish soap, and some tobacco. The nicotine is extremely toxic, and will kill the bugs if they come in contact with it. Break a bunch of cigarettes up and soak the tobacco in water overnight. Beware of the possibility of TMV (tobacco mosaic virus), unless you boil your solution for ~20 minutes (after adding the tobacco) to kill the virus. Let cool, add your few drops of detergent and voila. Strain it, spray it

bluntman2006 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman2006
    a mite recipe soak three cigarette in water overnight then boil for three minutes then spray.Have anyone heard these and if u have does it work with perfection.Got the recipe from high times
    will this work or no?

turtle420 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman2006
    will this work or no?
    There's one way to find out...

yaarea41510 is offline Registered
    i heard tobacco works well on mites. Neva tried it. just stick with neem and pyrethrum (good combo)

misk is offline Registered+
    i have some spider mites at the moment, if they come back after the last serving i gave them, ill try this and let u know
    m i s k o n e y 0
    token shroom tripper

DE.Db33t is offline Registered+
    Palmolive and water always worked for me, i never tried ciggerettes but its worth a try.

Bachelorpads is offline Registered+
    it will kill most of them but it is definitely not a cure and they will be back.

Shelbay is offline Registered+
    Here we put a dillplant next to our tomatoes and other plants..it DOES work..no insect problems & the tomatoes are looking beautiful this year.

Opie Yutts is offline Registered+
    will this work or no?

Yes it will. It will work to control them like all other natural methods, but it is a never ending cycle.

To kill them once and finally, use a No Pest Strip or Avid. Search man. Read the thread "spider mites".
    PLEASE STOP BY MY FOGGING THREAD
    Everything I say in this forum is completely true, and should be construed as fact. I do smoke weed, and sometimes I eat it. Not only that I sell it, along with every other drug known to man and a few that aren't. Everything I do is 100% illegal, and I condone others breaking the law. All pictures that I post are not taken from the internet, but are of my own illegal operation. Also, I speed and don't come to complete stops at stop signs.