Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much weed do i need to make oz. of hash?!!

Rasta jones is offline Registered

how much weed do i need to make oz. of hash?!!

how much weed would i need to make an ounze of hash

SmokenJoe is offline Registered+
    Depends how you make it. Which method were you thinking of using?

Rasta jones is offline Registered
    bubble hash

Racerx is offline Registered+
    A lot.

1 ounce of high quality trimmings = 4 grams of bubble hash? More if you want crap, less if you want premium. I put emphasis on high quality (cola trimmings). If your using generic trimmings and stems...4 ounces to 5-6 grams.

CYRAX is offline Registered+
    you need a fatass stash of buds for an oz of bubblehashhhh.

im high ehh.
    .:|Fuck Beef, if it don't make dollars it don't make sense.|:.

-=-=-SeA-Of-GreeN-=-=-

http://www.seedboutique.com

jamstigator is offline Registered+
    So, 1.25 POUNDS of generic trimmings and stems to get an ounce of bubblehash? Whew! Is that 1.25 pounds dried? I don't have any bubblebags yet, but it's on my to-do list. I'm 42 years old and have only had really *good* hash once in my life, in Turkey, and I'd like to rectify that situation someday.
    "Before you consider one an enemy, first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, if he *is* an enemy, you're a mile ahead, and you have his shoes."

Tokudai is offline Registered+
    You could grow a plant or two exclusively for hash and use the buds. It'd take much less - perhaps 3-6 oz of good bud for 1-oz of bubble, but it would be extremely high quality

m.g. is offline Banned
    yes, i figure appx 1oz of bubblehash for every lb of trim, judging from averaging the last 3 harvests...

masterjointsmith is offline Registered+
    from what ive seen ya usually get about a gram for a oz of leaves if ya use leaves best case

dusto2k3 is offline Registered+
    Jamstigator, sounds like you f'in deserve to break that dry spell. Go get them dam bubble bags fer yourself for x-mas.
    "I might be an idiot, but I'm not stupid." - Self

"man who goes to bed with ichy bum wakes up with smelly finger" - xxxhazexxx

Perp is offline Registered+
    I use coffee filters to make the bubble and I usually get 3-5 grams from 4-6 oz of trim. I throw everything in; stems, fans, bud leaf, even stalks if they have trichs on them.

If you got the bubble bags you'd get a bit more as I lose some using coffee filters.

dadib is offline Registered
    why would you want hash when you got weed???

Perp is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dadib View Post
    why would you want hash when you got weed???
    You make the hash out of the trim, and keep the buds as well. So you got both.

Weed4Life is offline Registered+
    So since I wont have an ounce of trimmings, how(should) I keep the trimmings so they dont get ruined within 3 months till my next harverst? Can anyone point me to exact and ACCURATE method(process) of making bubble hash please? I dont like to waste any of these gorgeous plants.
    Jamstigator- so I had some terrible luck on germinating freebie durban poison x skunk seeds from nirvana. Outta 5 seeds, only one germ'd and part of the shell stuck to it and killed it. I had to plant more Bubble and Papaya and they all germinated and are healthy sprouts
    W E E D 4 L I F E

All pictures and comments written by me are plagerized from an instruction manual that I found inside a grow book that I read online. I am highly nuerautic and unstable and can emplode anytime.

Check out my 2nd Bubblicious and Papaya perpetual grow: http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...t-duex-ii.html

Volker is offline Registered+

Poor man's bubble hash

Quote Originally Posted by Weed4Life View Post
    So since I wont have an ounce of trimmings, how(should) I keep the trimmings so they dont get ruined within 3 months till my next harverst?
    Simply dry 'em bone dry and store 'em like you would any tea or herb: in a cool, dry, dark place.

Quote Originally Posted by Weed4Life View Post
    Can anyone point me to exact and ACCURATE method(process) of making bubble hash please?
    Here's my own step by step tutorial with pics. This is the same principle as bubble bags. The tea strainer = the big mesh bubble bag and the coffee filter = the small mesh bubble bag.

Also, with bubble bags, you would stir the mess with a blender inside the bubble bag rather than shaking the mess in a jar. Same thing. Agitating the leaves in ice cold water to remove the trichomes. The trichomes are what makes your hash.

Just A Beginner is offline Registered+
    ok we dont wanna make bubble hash, we wanna mash hash by grinding n sieveing the leaves fan leaves stems etc into powder to form blocks of hash to bake to bind it together, how much waste do u get, i mean to make an ounce of hash like we wanna make it, how much leaf etc would we approx. need ?
    Say what you mean and mean what you say, as those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Delta9 UK is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Just A Beginner View Post
    ok we dont wanna make bubble hash, we wanna mash hash by grinding n sieveing the leaves fan leaves stems etc into powder to form blocks of hash to bake to bind it together, how much waste do u get, i mean to make an ounce of hash like we wanna make it, how much leaf etc would we approx. need ?
    Quality hash is pretty much just trichomes so there is no (or minimal) leaf material.

Fan leaves are worthless

madeline is offline Registered+
    But that is not making hash but more of a pile of crap! Why would you want to mix all that trash in with the trich's? You might as well grind up the roots too...and toss in any greenery from the houseplants! It will ALL be waste anyway.

hmm 93 posts and aknow it all, read some of your other post, you like giving grief dont u, idiot
    Say what you mean and mean what you say, as those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

thanks for the info delta, least i got no grief off you eh

Zandor is offline Registered+
    You idea to make hash is just about the same as blender hash. You get plant matter in your smoke and that is NOT good hash. That's trailor park boys hash.

Old school hash they take and wrap the whole dried plant in large plastic and beat it to death with sticks. Then they remove the plant from the bag and collect the Trichomes that are knocked off.

They do this several times and each time the quality goes down a bit. It's hard and very labor intensive but that is old school true hash making.

With bubble hash the idea is to freeze the Trichomes off the plant matter and just collect the Trichomes. You don't want to smoke plant matter or chlorophyll with your hash. The whole idea of hash is to smoke just the part of the plant that gives you the High. It's very strong and only takes a little to achieve the desired results.

Bubble has is easy to make and great to smoke too.

200 grams of dry clean trim will yield about 10 grams of good bubble hash so you do the math.

Dadib- Hash is made from the Trichomes so you donít smoke plant matter just the good stuff.
    Peace
    Zandor

If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me

GrowRebel is offline Registered+

Arrow I have a question! (hand raised high in the air waving)

How much trimmings does it take to get an OZ of hash from a skuff machine .... or just freezing and rubbing on an art screen ..... anyone?

Proud FEMALE(in comfortable shoes) marijuana smoker and grower!

MARIJUANA .... God's gift to humanity.

KNVB is offline Registered+
    To Zandor or anyone else who might know:

Since we know how the bubble bags operate in cooperation with the ice freezing off the trichomes (and subsequent gravity bull via denisity through the bag), would there be a lot of difference between bubble hash made with trimmings versus hash made with mexican shwag?

I was thinking about getting some bubble bags and getting a few ounces of shwag and making as much bubble hash as I could. I thought it might do me well for the "lean" times we have so often (studying in American university). How do you think that would turn out? I realize that the trichomes might be less developed or have problems but wouldn't the bubble hash be essentially the same whether made from great genetics or mexican dirt--that is a fine concentration of trichomes?

I'd really appreciate some thoughts on making bubble hash with shwag.
    I will find a way or I will make one. -Hannibal

Anything that is said by me in these forums is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

KNVB is offline Registered+
    *crickets chirping*
    I will find a way or I will make one. -Hannibal

Anything that is said by me in these forums is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

Zandor is offline Registered+
    The hash you make from trim has a limited area that has trichomes. Just because it's trim so the hash you make from a whole ounce of bud, trim ect. will have more volume of trichomes to harvent for good hash.

You can get more then one round out of full bud too. If you are going to use full oz of say swag then run it through once but save the working bag and refreeze the weed in the bag. (but not in your working bag that may damage the screen). You can run a second round and still get some hash out if it. Not the same quality as the first round but still all the same it's hash and it works too.

Does that answer your Q?
    Peace
    Zandor

If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast