Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SpitRhyma

Thread: identifying female seeds

MrNiceGuy420 is offline Registered+

identifying female seeds

is there any way to know which plants will grow to be females before you plant them?

Ron Paul for President!

All the posts under this name for entertainment purposes only. I do not encourage breaking any law. All pictures posted are not mine, they are found on the internet. I do not smoke, buy, sell, or grow weed.

Scarlet Sky is offline Registered+
    no, there is a chart that shows what a female seed would look like as opposed to a male seed, but i think its bs, as gender is determined at three weeks of age, and is altered by growing conditions. good conditions is the best way to get fem's
    Quote Originally Posted by OniEhtRedrum781 View Post
    Hahaha, that's classic, You're like the Lizard Pimp!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymirize View Post
    Sex is fantastic. I highly recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenFog View Post
    We should only blow smoke...into the air...not up eachothers' butts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou View Post
    Like that saying goes, "arguing over the interent is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still a retard"

xcrispi is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Sky View Post
    no, there is a chart that shows what a female seed would look like as opposed to a male seed, but i think its bs, as gender is determined at three weeks of age, and is altered by growing conditions. good conditions is the best way to get fem's
    Dont lie Sky ,
    It's just hard to get them to spread their lil legs is all .
    Peace
    Crispi

1chronic is offline Registered+
    I agree with Crispi, lol

And although you can buy "fem" seeds. It's also okay just to take good care of your plants and make them want to be females instead of males or hermies.
    1 Joint, 2 Joints, 3 Joints, MORE!

Clean Your Piece!

Scarlet Sky is offline Registered+
    yeppers, feminized beans can, and often do turn out to be male. however, i don't use fem beans, just plain ol regular seeds. i have had 18 females in a row now, other than one supersilverhaze that i had to abuse the hell out of...
    Quote Originally Posted by OniEhtRedrum781 View Post
    Hahaha, that's classic, You're like the Lizard Pimp!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymirize View Post
    Sex is fantastic. I highly recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenFog View Post
    We should only blow smoke...into the air...not up eachothers' butts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou View Post
    Like that saying goes, "arguing over the interent is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still a retard"

Lord Dangly Bits is offline Registered+
    And I thought Scarlet Sky Seemed like such a nice person. Now to find out she is abusive.

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    but mine came out from the bottom but also a little on the side.
    does that mean she is a lesbian?
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

madeline is offline Registered+
    A good portion of the fun of doing a grow is waiting to see which are male and which are female, at least it is for me!

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    put the seed in your mouth if it taste like a little nutty.......... its a male.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

afronumeric is offline Registered
    so let me get this right... if I bought my seeds for a pretty penny from a known seed bank, do I have a better chance they will grow into females if grown in non stress conditions?? I am stressing on how many seeds I should plant.. because I want a good female to male ratio.

thanks

ZeldaG. is offline Registered+
    A good portion of the fun of doing a grow is waiting to see which are male and which are female, at least it is for me!
    yeah very fun to be growing a plant for 6 months and then finding out it is a male... lol i would say ''ahh who cares'' and call that optimistic but FUN!??

now thats just mad!!

do I have a better chance they will grow into females if grown in non stress conditions??
    yes i think so. I would personally (of course all is according to space) grow at least 4 plants of course if you have loads of space i would go for filling that space up lol

junkboxer is offline Registered+
    sex is pre-determined for the most part. but stress it out and u can turn it hermie. these r all theories by the way.

SpitRhyma is offline Registered
    Scarlet Sky -- are you saying abuse causes female?

I was told stressing a plant before it flowers increases the likely-hood of it being a male.

Do you think that's true?

Holla back -- peace

Markass is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Sky View Post
    yeppers, feminized beans can, and often do turn out to be male. however, i don't use fem beans, just plain ol regular seeds. i have had 18 females in a row now, other than one supersilverhaze that i had to abuse the hell out of...
    previous grow was 1/4 females...3 feminised blueberry beans and 3 females later...I'm a believer...I'll be using feminised for the rest of my life.
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

guys whats the fun if you planted 30 plants and all were females because you know they were.. i mean the coolest thing is that first 3 weeks where theres a slight mystery and creepy smell around the place and you think in the dark "hmm i wonder how many females show up". its not only growing pot but also having fun its like a game.. or its like that to me. but ofcourse there is people who get 20 males in a row and complain.. but i think those people should take more care of their plants maybe its because of that. ive gotten 5 fems out of 12 plants and im happy with it.

SpitRhyma is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    its not only growing pot but also having fun its like a game...
    Hey whisky... YOU'RE a game!!! HAHA I dunno... I'm stoned...

If you have seeds you should plant them weather they're big or small... some hindu told me taking bad care of a plant increases the likely hood of it being a male so i think Whisky's right...

Perhaps you can label your pots w/ the description of the seed and see for yourself...

IE: "Small / Lopsided" or "Medium / Round" etc.

Then if you think you know how to identify the seeds... you plant all your seeds including the males n just keep the males in a diff. place to be safe... or just check on'em every day and throw'em away if they really are males...

But you should never hesitate to plant a seed unless you really can't afford soil/watering the plant.

:-P
    Growrefcheck likes this.