Cannabis.com

Thread: Male Flowers?...pictures

wordsandwich is offline Registered+

Male Flowers?...pictures

These have been on 12/12 for about a week. I am fairly sure they are male flowers showing but I want to make sure because this is my first time flowering. thanks for the help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Male Flowers?...pictures-dsc03387.jpg   Male Flowers?...pictures-dsc03388.jpg   Male Flowers?...pictures-dsc03389.jpg  

Male Flowers?...pictures-dsc03397.jpg   Male Flowers?...pictures-dsc03382.jpg  
    Peanut Butter Jelly Time

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

also, i think this one is a female...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Male Flowers?...pictures-dsc03390.jpg  
    Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Orzy is offline Registered+
    First pics definitely look male to me. Can't really tell with the 2nd one, unless I'm missing something.

daihashi is offline Registered+
    first pic is definitely male (chopped one up today and will probably chop up the second tomorrow if he doesn't change his mind in the quarantine closet.).

The second pic I can't really see. Maybe you could get something to pull the leaflets back and maybe we'll see the sex better? like a popsicle stick or something similar to get a better camera angle.

interesting...does quarantine ever work? thanks for the help...it's much more clear now which ones are males (unfortunately it's most of them!) but hey, that's why i'm gonna clone..

if anyone wants to add anything, check out my grow log here i'm gonna update it in a little bit, after I take some cuttings for the first time.

thanks!
    Peanut Butter Jelly Time

daihashi is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by wordsandwich View Post
    interesting...does quarantine ever work? thanks for the help...it's much more clear now which ones are males (unfortunately it's most of them!) but hey, that's why i'm gonna clone..

if anyone wants to add anything, check out my grow log here i'm gonna update it in a little bit, after I take some cuttings for the first time.

thanks!
    quarantine is just in case the plant decides to become female, but still seperated from the other plants so it doesn't spread pollen everywhere accidentally.

It's just a precaution I take. I'm sure many others do something similar.

My quarantine closet is a shelf inside a closet with 2 4ft T12 lights. No fans running.

M.B.A. is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzy View Post
    First pics definitely look male to me. Can't really tell with the 2nd one, unless I'm missing something.
    i second this
    Support Medicinal Cannabis and Those Who Are Fighting the "Good Fight"