Thread: Quick dry

SantaClawz is offline Registered+

Quick dry

Whats a good method to do a quick dry of a fresh bud right off the plant? I wanna get high.
    "They must find it difficult.
    Those who have taken authority as the truth.
    Rather than truth as the authority."

.: First grow, Soil, CFLs start to finish :.

zebulon is offline Registered+
    I use a hair dryer to quick dry weed...
    I cut up the bud into little pieces, put it in a textile sac and dry it whit a hair dryer....done in 10 minutes...

textile sack? How about...a sock?

zebulon is offline Registered+
    Yeah, a sock will work too, i think....but make sure it's a clean sock...
    Last edited by zebulon; Feb-23-2008 at 12:14.

Orzy is offline Registered+
    I wouldn't put sticky bud in a lint filled sock.

Quick drying pretty much always sucks. It's best to just wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzy View Post
    I wouldn't put sticky bud in a lint filled sock.

Quick drying pretty much always sucks. It's best to just wait it out.

This I know, I used a paper towel instead. I promise just a tiny bud, I will wait for the rest!

Opie Yutts is offline Registered+
    - Microwave on high, with a glass of water in the middle.

- Cook 4 minutes, turning each minute.

- Change water as needed, don't let it boil.

- Prepare to smoke da harshness.

PS. Use some judgment. Ovens vary. Just cook until dry. If you open the door right away you can see moisture in the form of steam on a plate or glass under the buds. When that stops happening, they're about done.
    Last edited by Opie Yutts; Feb-23-2008 at 19:46.
    PLEASE STOP BY MY FOGGING THREAD
    Everything I say in this forum is completely true, and should be construed as fact. I do smoke weed, and sometimes I eat it. Not only that I sell it, along with every other drug known to man and a few that aren't. Everything I do is 100% illegal, and I condone others breaking the law. All pictures that I post are not taken from the internet, but are of my own illegal operation. Also, I speed and don't come to complete stops at stop signs.

xcrispi is offline Registered+
    No such thing as quick dry .
    It just phucks it up . You can vape raw nugz right off the plant w/ a good vapo though .
    Crispi

Fencewalker is offline Registered+
    Preheat oven to 150 degrees f. Turn off oven and put buds on plate (paper plate works fine) inside oven with door ajar. Check every ten minutes (up to an hour depending on size) until buds are suitably dry.

Will affect taste and harshness. Doesn't affect potency to any great degree from my experience, though. Just keep the temp at or below 150 or so.
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
    Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by xcrispi View Post
    You can vape raw nugz right off the plant w/ a good vapo though.
    Crispi
    Never thought of that for some reason. Is Wicked Roots a good enough one? This one: Digital Vaporizer - Wicked Roots Super Vapezilla 2005 High Times Best Vaporizer
    Everything I say in this forum is completely true, and should be construed as fact. I do smoke weed, and sometimes I eat it. Not only that I sell it, along with every other drug known to man and a few that aren't. Everything I do is 100% illegal, and I condone others breaking the law. All pictures that I post are not taken from the internet, but are of my own illegal operation. Also, I speed and don't come to complete stops at stop signs.

gainesvillegreen is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Opie Yutts View Post
    Never thought of that for some reason. Is Wicked Roots a good enough one? This one: Digital Vaporizer - Wicked Roots Super Vapezilla 2005 High Times Best Vaporizer
    I certainly hope it is I plan on ordering one when the good ol' tax refund comes through.

M.B.A. is offline Registered+
    IF YOU WANT CRAPPY WEED, Leave it under or near you bloom lamp to dry. Better than Microwave, better than sock,etc.!!!! I know the feeling
    Support Medicinal Cannabis and Those Who Are Fighting the "Good Fight"

Quote Originally Posted by gainesvillegreen View Post
    I certainly hope it is I plan on ordering one when the good ol' tax refund comes through.
    I'm quite satisfied with mine, but the only other one I've tried is a $50 soldering iron-type thing. Air must be passed over a heating element or it doesn't work right.

xcrispi is offline Registered+
    Hey Opie ,
    Looks like the same thing I have but digital .
    Storm Crow does it too. Only complaint I have is the condensation build up inside the hose/whip .
    Peace bro.
    Crispi

xcrispi, about the condensation, I assume you're only talking about when you vaporize weed with moisture. Right? I've only used dry stuff so far, and I've never noticed it.

12345-54321 is offline Registered+
    I use my xbox as a short-term / small nug dryer. I can pop some fresh nugs in back on a screen and in about 5 hours the budz are nice and dry, and not too harsh to smoke, give it a shot, you'll be surprised.....