Cannabis.com

Thread: Drying

Amon1amarth is offline Registered+

Drying

Okay i have just cut a medium size nug off my plant my plant still has about two weeks i think and then its done. I wanted to know if im am drying it in a good way or not because i want to learn how to dry then cure before my plant harvest. I placed the nug hanging upside down in a shoe box standing onits side i slit small hole all around the shoe box. Also i thought since the cardboard is very dry it will suck up the moisture a lot easier so i threw in two silica packets from the shoe box and one from a medicine bottle. I also have a fan facing the box to help air rate it. and how long should i dry it for and when should i know its done?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Quote Originally Posted by Amon1amarth View Post
    Okay i have just cut a medium size nug off my plant my plant still has about two weeks i think and then its done. I wanted to know if im am drying it in a good way or not because i want to learn how to dry then cure before my plant harvest. I placed the nug hanging upside down in a shoe box standing onits side i slit small hole all around the shoe box. Also i thought since the cardboard is very dry it will suck up the moisture a lot easier so i threw in two silica packets from the shoe box and one from a medicine bottle. I also have a fan facing the box to help air rate it. and how long should i dry it for and when should i know its done?

hi dude, here's a good place to start
    how-do-i-properly-dry-and-cure-my-harvest

Okay, I can snap the top of the stem. but not in the middle do you want the bud to be completely dry before you put it in the mason jar or just for the stem to snap?
    Last edited by Amon1amarth; Oct-16-2008 at 14:14. Reason: Misspelled

Bump*