Cannabis.com

Thread: How To Get Pollen Sacs to Open

nick19882003 is offline Registered+

Question How To Get Pollen Sacs to Open

I just got rid of my male plants that were sitting outside for numerous reasons I decided it would definitely be the smartest thing to do.

But before I got rid of them I clipped a big pollen sac off the top and hung it upside down outside

Basically I didn't mean to have to post a new thread but if someone could link me to some information on how to get my pollen sacs to open so i can pollinate my females would be GREATLY appreciated

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

IAmKowalski is offline Registered+
    Leave them on a living plant until they are mature enough to open and THEN cut them off?

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    How do you know when it about to open in order to time it right?
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

nick19882003 is offline Registered+
    oh my bad..well I had to put them outside right when i put them into flowering cuz they were male and outside isn't a safe place not that I care about them getting stolen but I run too much of a risk of keeping them out there in the open somewhat so I gave them to someone to make some butter or somethin but no big deal i didn't know it just kinda sucks cuz they were the best bagseed i've had and i wanted to carry it on again but no worries thanks for your help

IAmKowalski is offline Registered+
    You could always dry out the sacks you cut off and then cut them open. Either the pollen is viable or it isn't.

LolaGal is offline Registered+

Paper bag it!

You might get lucky and put the clipping in a paper bag. After drying, the pollen, if any, might be collected from bottom of bag. You can pollinate at any time, hope it works. good luck.

LolaGal is offline Registered+
    It will pop open on it's own. You will see pollen everywhere. sacs of pollen ripen and will get fat prior to opening.