Thread: Simple growing weed in my room

KevinCubano is offline Registered

Smile Simple growing weed in my room

ello, im on my 2nd or 3rd week of vegetative state with 3 plants. 1 of which is big bud strain that i ordered from nirvana. other 2 are from cryp seeds i got from a sack. well to get to the point.

im using soil with foil surrounding the plants nd i have 4 1600 lumen, 23 watt CFL's (Compact Fluorescent Lights) but im using 1 maybe 2 only because im workin with what i have. (NOTHING) SOO i got 1 light about 4-5 inches away and another 6-8 inch away also. so from time to time when im done servin trees i go home for a cat nap

and turnoff the lights for about 4 hours to give the plant alil rest.

i just wanna know if im doin any mistakes? i SOMETIMES ash my blunt ash in the soil in mix it. heard it helps. also i spray water on the plants from time to time. and also use Miracle Grow HousePlant Food. So its getting pretty much everything

it needs =]

Simple growing weed in my room-img1238933739825.jpg

heres my babys now. well about 2 days ago. i know i know, your not supposed 2 grow all in the same pot.
    just comon im growing in my room lol if my dad walkd in he wouldnt flip, but he wouldnt be happy to see lol. so dnt worry bout me. just wonderin if any advice i dont know about or ANYTHING SHOULD HELP ME TELL ME. Goodlooks, stay blown. CRIME PAYS. PZ
    Last edited by KevinCubano; Apr-05-2009 at 23:29.

BigLeagueJew is offline Registered+
    never heard of blunt ash. Lookin pretty good though.
    Northwest is the best

My First Grow!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1972434
    Check it out!

bigtopsfinn is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCubano View Post
    i just wanna know if im doin any mistakes?
    WOW... where to begin.

Growing in someone else's house without their knowledge is just wrong. Period. Do we really need to go into the legal ramifications here? How old are you anyways?

Two plants in one pot, you know you shouldn't do it, but you are doing it anyways?

1 or 2 cfl's won't grow anything, except maybe a weak-ass bong load (once every 4 months)

Soil looks muddy with nothing to aerate it (perlite, vermiculite)

You commented on another log that you would never spend more than $20 for supplies, so I might just be wasting my time here...

The only recommendation I have is to put them outdoors, off your father's property, where they will actually have a chance of becoming something.
    99% of the growing info you need can be found here: Cdot grow guide and FAQs

Completed grow logs:
    First grow - LST'd Trainwreck -- Two Trainwrecks in SCRog -- Finn'SCRog 2010

lol great some1 who cant read.thanks for the FRIENDLY advice you cocksuckin hobo

banned?
    Northwest is the best

My First Grow!
    Check it out!

Oh...sorry...here's what you wanted to hear... they look awesome for 2+ weeks old!!! Keep up the good work and you will have the dank for sure

Completed grow logs:

honestly your plants do look fine. Later on you will run into problems being that they are in the same pot. Take that advice and run along. Disrespect for the people on this site will get you nowhere.
    Northwest is the best

My First Grow!
    Check it out!

WORD. w.e. my shit is doin good for acouple weeks old with just standard supplies.ofcourse iwont be able to flower or anythin nd it might get stunted. but thats why im servin for $$ for supplies.just not goin crazy

hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Simple growing weed in my room-.jpg   Simple growing weed in my room-b.jpg  

3 speed fan. very big as you can see. blows on plants lightly if THAT. room is still abit hot need to get maybe 1 more fan. but silent because i alrdy have a fan on my ceiling room.

again 2 1600 lumen 23 WATT.compact fluorescent light(CFL) bulbs.

cigarettes42 is offline Registered+
    i think you forgot to foil the fan blades

Quote Originally Posted by KevinCubano View Post
    lol great some1 who cant read
    The irony........is killing me.

Completed grow logs:

filo6942 is offline Registered+
    damn duudddddddde, you will prob yield like half a pound ,maybe more like that!!!!!

loli highly doubt ill yield more then a Q.P. with the setup i got now haha

i wish though...

well yeah

axxxxe is offline Registered+
    If you foil the fan blades you gotta post pictures!

dejayou30 is offline Registered+
    Putting foil on those box fan blades will help with light reflection as well as air circulation. The fan blades with foil are spinning and reflecting as the light shines, so it is almost like they are blowing light onto the fans. I've heard people say that foil on the blades increases yield up to 70%. I do it to all my fans.
    The above post is fictional and should in no way be taken as truth.

If I were to grow cannabis, I would only do so to supply myself and my close friends. Doing this would take myself and my friends out of harms way by knowing the source of our cannabis, as well as take hundreds of thousands of dollars off the black market annually. It would also lower the demand of black market cannabis, and would ultimately help keep cannabis out of the hands of minors.

this is just sad
    Northwest is the best

My First Grow!
    Check it out!

RamblerGambler is offline Registered+
    ...they shoot horses, don't they?
    "Some may never live, but the crazy never die." Hunter S. Thompson

I Can't Believe It's Not a Growlog

Sick Plant? Fill this out

boards.Cannabis.com is a Massive Multiplayer Online Game in which the object is to overgrow the universe! This is accomplished by sharing, strategizing or engaging in wholesale flamewars in an attempt to rack up the points. Coming to the Wii X-mas '09.