Thread: causes of droopy leaves

purplekush989 is offline Registered+

causes of droopy leaves

here is the rundown:
    i have two plants - oprah's vajayjay and hillary clinton's snizz. they are indica dom plants (bagseed) that are about 2 months old. I started them indoors with a t5 flouro and a couple desk lights and let them veg for a few weeks indoors (I lst'ed them indoors as well), then i moved them to the outdoors. the soil mix is 10% soil from the landscape, 30% perlite, 60% worm castings and 1/4 cup of 5-5-5 all purpose organic fertilizer.

Oprah' vajayjay is a taller, less bushy plant that i topped at the beginning of week 3. It is doing absolutely fabolous. Hillary clinton's snizz on the other hand, is a stout, bushier plant that has had explosive undergrowth and recently has been having some droopiness issues. My friend who is looking after the plants says that there has been a lot of rain lately, which i am thinking might be the cause of Snizz's droopy leaves. I am just wondering though, are there many causes to droopy leaves? Is overwatering a strong possibility?

P.S. My friend is supposedly sending me pics soon so i'll have those up when i get em.
    "I'm rolling up a sweet,
    I'm fillin' it with kief,
    I'm too high to talk bitch,
    Keep it real brief."
    -Birdman, "Cali Dro"

should i move this bitch to plant problems?
    "I'm rolling up a sweet,
    Keep it real brief."
    -Birdman, "Cali Dro"

bigtopsfinn is offline Registered+
    Some pics would help, but drooping is mostly from overwatering or underwatering. 60% worm castings may have been a bit too much also. I understand that they used as supplements and a "muddy mess"(could be suffocating the roots). This is just a guess, better to post in the plant problems section with the form filled out plus pics
    99% of the growing info you need can be found here: Cdot grow guide and FAQs

Completed grow logs:
    First grow - LST'd Trainwreck -- Two Trainwrecks in SCRog -- Finn'SCRog 2010

headshake is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtopsfinn View Post
    Some pics would help, but drooping is mostly from overwatering or underwatering. 60% worm castings may have been a bit too much also. I understand that they used as supplements and a "muddy mess"(could be suffocating the roots). This is just a guess, better to post in the plant problems section with the form filled out plus pics
    i concur!

-shake
    "happy trees"

troubleshooting form

"some of my sweets be tight and some of my sweets be fucked up, but all of my sweets gon' blow so killa smoke gets sucked up..." -Bun B

"But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."
    -Deceleration of Independence

will do, thanks dudes.
    "I'm rolling up a sweet,
    Keep it real brief."
    -Birdman, "Cali Dro"