Cannabis.com

Thread: resin sacks or seed pods? *pics*

bowlinbright is offline Registered+

resin sacks or seed pods? *pics*

hey guys, i had three club bought clones start to flower early on me(outdoor. potted them beg. of june.). they then re vegged for a couple weeks, and now they are starting to flower again.

my question is are these pics of swollen resin sacks or are my plants turning hermi on me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails resin sacks  or seed pods? *pics*-budorpod1.jpg   resin sacks  or seed pods? *pics*-budorpod3.jpg   resin sacks  or seed pods? *pics*-budorpod4.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

disrupt86 is offline Registered+
    looks like seed production 2 me,take a fine pair of trimming shears and cut 1 or 2 out, then open them up and take a look inside.you wont hurt anything if there not but im 99% sure u got seeds..

irydyum is offline Registered+
    I'm not sure they are seeds, and I don't see any male flowers. My guess is they are just swollen calyxes. If they still have white hairs coming out of them, it can't be a seed. Once a pistil takes in pollen and delivers it to the calyx to make a seed, the pistil dies back.

I'm just guessing you have a nice phat calyx strain on your hands. Some strains just have that trait.

Cut one out and let us know.
    ----------------------
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Current Grow here: Irydyum's Kush Grow
    Past Grows:
    White Widow
    Mango/GreenCrack
    Greenhouse Mixed Indicas

bowlinbright is offline Registered+
    okay thanks for the help, i'll keep an eye on them, im pretty sure they all have hairs coming out of them but it's hard to tell still. i'll also try to cut one off and see if anything is inside tomorrow when it's light outside again. i'll let you guys know how it goes.

oh, and the two plants that are doing this are northern lights and purple bubba.

LOC NAR on probation is offline Registered+
    No males there. Looks like you got an autoflower strain. You can check but I would let them roll. Nice trichomes.