Thread: Help with liquid kool bloom.

KillerBudG is offline Registered+

Help with liquid kool bloom.

I really have no bloom nutes as of yet. But I do have some LKB, will this improve or help my plants at all as a stand alone product.? And it says to mix 1-2 teaspoons to a gallon of water. The liquid kool bloom is like 0-10-10 and the dry kool bloom is 2-_ _- _ _ the last P&K are 3X higher than the liquid kool bloom.

Can I actual double the mix proportion, or will that cause issues.?

Should I water them everytime with the kool Bloom or should I go water bloom water bloom, Or bloom water water bloom.?

~One~
    ~BudG~
    I think there are plenty of good people in America, but there are also plenty of bad people in America and the bad ones are the ones who seem to have all the power and be in these positions to block things that you and I need. You and I have to preserve the right to do what is necessary to bring an end to that situation, I dont advocate violence,but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence.

"KB is a highly concentrated additive." (not a fertilizer) It's a late-stage bulking agent and resin-inducing formula. (supposedly) Are you using hydroponics in some form, or are you in soil?

It's high in phosphates and a sulfide, I believe. Each of which lowers your water ph. Do not double the mfgr's recommended rate. Doing so will kill your ladies.

Here's a weekly General Hydroponics feeding schedule:
    http://www.planetnatural.com/planetn...feed-chart.pdf

You're gonna need nutrients.

KillerBudG is offline Registered+
    Yo Rusty, Hows it going? I am using the soil and only have the liquid kool bloom. I do not really know what my ph is, It was all fine until the 3-4 week flower I started getting signs of a cal-mag deficiency I am trying to solve. But my ladies are also root bound, so I am having some debates about transplanting them for theses last 3-5 weeks. But I am planning on going to get some G.h floral Bloom, and floral Micro. And something to fix my cal-mag shit When I get some extra cash I can spare. Maybe this weekend.

Well as the kool Bloom goes it says 1-2 teaspoons a gallon, And i used 2 teaspoons a gallon and hit them with that on Saturday. Waiting to see how they like it, hope it was not to much for them but i will know later today or tomorrow.

~One~
    ~BudG~
    I think there are plenty of good people in America, but there are also plenty of bad people in America and the bad ones are the ones who seem to have all the power and be in these positions to block things that you and I need. You and I have to preserve the right to do what is necessary to bring an end to that situation, I dont advocate violence,but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence.

meandad is offline Registered

Dry KB Fan

Hi,
    Just poking my head in, I have been using dry KB for years in small amounts for years, I feel its a great product. 1 package will last a small boutique grower a long time.
    Overuse (of ant fert) contributes to black crackly non burning bud.

I do think it helps with the final product.

It also will stop stretch, if thats what you need.

Best regards,
    MD