Cannabis.com

Thread: HELP!! Best Flowering Nutrients

bubadutep75 is offline Registered+

HELP!! Best Flowering Nutrients

I know that plants need more phosphorus during flowering but does anyone know the best thing to add to produce the most bud?

I am using the fox farm trio and following the schedule.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

neceros is offline Registered+
    Buds need phosphorus and potasium for big buds, yes. Fox Farms is pretty popular, and I'm sure it works well. I've only heard one problem that they have a bunch of additives they make you buy.

Otherwise, I just use a good organic 20-20-20 for veg, and then move to a bloomer. Advanced Nutrients has some pretty good stuff, too.

Give nutrients at 1/2 suggested to start with. You have to ease your plants onto it.

natrensland is offline Registered+
    beastie bloomz give it a try

Not sure what neceros is talking about, unless it's the soluables, which are unnecessary and are a bad idea for beginners.

The Fox Farm trio, plus some molasses in flower, and you should be good to go for the entire grow.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys,

natrensland: I have thought about using that but it is expensive and I am sure there is something else to use thats comparable and cheaper.

Rusty: I have heard of using mollasus but I havent heard about flour. How much of each do you use and do you just add it to water, If so how much.

What about bat guano, grow big already has it in there, but I heard it is really high in phosphorus so it may give those big number like beastie bloomz.

I would like to try the molassus if you can give me the instructions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bubadutep75; Jul-15-2010 at 18:43.

stra8outtaWeed is offline Registered+
    flower...not flour

leave the white stuff in the kitchen

neceros is offline Registered+
    I mean Jack's Classic 20-20-20 works well. Also Sensi Grow A & B work well. Fox Farms works well, but you have to buy multiple nutrients to equal the same amount of nutes that others give you all at once.

Ocotillo is offline Registered+

flour is not the same as flower.

It sounds like you're making waffles and/or pancakes!

I'm sure what Rusty is saying is to add about a tablespoon or so of pure molasses to a gallon of water and add it to plants that are in their flowering stage of growth.

Quote Originally Posted by bubadutep75 View Post
    Rusty: I have heard of using mollasus but I havent heard about flour. How much of each do you use and do you just add it to water, If so how much.

Close. 1 teaspoon per gallon per week, in flower.

lol, sorry I didnt think flour sounded right but I didn't know. I am going to try the mollasus thanks for the tip.

sammy3670 is offline Registered

Talking

lol,the 1st time i read this thread i wondered the same thing.i read other threads though and seen where rusty gave the recipe.im gonna try it also but when do you know when to start it.im in preflower now.just started using shultz 10-15-10.its the concentrate,is that enough?im gonna post a pic of my girl as soon as i confirm it.GL to all and thnx for the knowledge,a little research can save ya years of frustration.

cdouglas869 is offline Registered+

Bloombastic

I was so impressed with bloombastic I switched all my nutrients over to B'cuzz the same company that makes Bloombastic. It's the first time I've seen a grow product do what it say's it's going to do. If you google Ask Erwin with Atami they might just give you a sample of Bloombastic. That's how I started using it. You can't complain about prices when the stuff works that good. More weight, More resin. It's really good stuff.

I have heard of boombastic in high times, thanks, I will look into it, right now I am trying molassus and i got a plant budding powder thats 3-42-11