Cannabis.com

Thread: Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!

Cattsy is offline Registered+

Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!

These pictures were posted on another forum and I thought it was pretty cool so I'd share them here Have no idea where they came from origonally or I'd give credit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!-19753iron-sulfur.jpg   Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!-19753magnesium.jpg   Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!-19753nitrogen.jpg  

Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!-19753phosphorus.jpg   Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!-19753potassium.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Cattsy is offline Registered+
    Here are the other pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!-19753zinc-manganese.jpg   Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!-19753saltbuildup-hormoneproblems.jpg   Diagnosing Nutrient problems in plants with pictures!-19753toxicsaltsbuildup.jpg  

LetsSeeYa is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattsy View Post
    Here are the other pictures
    Thanks Cat I can use as many pics of dif., and fungus, Ph,. But seems like a ''i got it all thang issue''. I am in the plant problem sec. too. Stop by an see my sick NL#5, she's a clone from a plant that died outside grow. Got her before this clone was taken, but my fav. plant and have tried everything to save her. She came from last years grow, i re vegged her outside this summer. But she died

You will have fun watching your branches grow up to the light. Id try and cross any branches that haven't started growing up to sorta give them some help and give more of your light too. Wow those branches will really bud up nice. I fimed mine before bending her overjust thought id get more in the end.

Thanks
    Last edited by LetsSeeYa; Nov-19-2010 at 14:31.

''If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add 8 to 24 years to your life.''
    'Jack Herer

Slevinkal is offline Registered+
    - CanComs Troubleshooting form
    - First grow from seed - in flower
    - First grow from clone - clipped 10/19
    - Books - Lots of info

I had a sort of a mentor early on and he said "The only stupid answer is the answer never given". - Ocotillo

Disclaimer: I do not engage nor condone any illegal activity. All posts, in part or full, are part of a roll playing game.

WashougalWonder is offline Registered+
    Great photos, but without the troubleshooting form it can still be hit or miss. I have a book with similar photos, suggestions, discussion and such and still I have a hard time deciding what the heck to do. That form is a godsend.
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.

MEDEDCANNABIS is offline Registered+
    heres a ??? what is meant by mobile and immobile elements?
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate