Cannabis.com

Thread: Outdoor growing, how do cops find plants?

TwinShadows is offline Registered+

Outdoor growing, how do cops find plants?

I know they fly around lookiing but I have heard or read many stories where cops find 1 or 2 plants in the middle of no where. It seems like they know everything, even in the thickest of woods some how a crop is found.

Has anyone ever grown outdoors for a long time and never had a crop found?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Da1KrayzieThug is offline Registered+
    It's not like they have a special radar that detects marijuana plants from helo's. Plus from all the crime that goes on I don't think they have the time and money to go around trying to bust petty cultivation charges on people who probably haven't commit any bigger of a crime. Besides, sometimes you gotta take the chances. Life is full of do's and dont's. And if you don't take too many chances you'll live your life wondering "What if?". Goodluck to you.
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact pictures I found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

HARDDON is offline Registered+
    Current technology allows the cops to see MJ fields via special topographical thermography cameras.

However, the high costs prohibit most agencies except the DEA or other Federal Agencies from improvising the technology.

Most often, the way people get busted is from someone else tattle-telling, or, from the grower opening his big trap and talking about it.

Far more weed is grown, harvested and sold than is ever caught.

It almost always comes down to the fact that more than ONE PERSON KNOWS about the plant(s).

HAPPY KEEPING YOUR TRAPS SHUT

TwinShadows is offline Registered+
    Cool,

I guess I hear more of the bad stories than the good.

I read allot about growing and enjoy smoking but with a family and all the risk is not worth what I can buy anytime.

Thanks for the reply and enlightening me a little more.