Thread: Are marijuana leaves smokable?

kpxhorangee is offline Registered+

Are marijuana leaves smokable?

Well I know that you can smoke anything that you can fit into a pipe, but would smoking the leaves of a marijuana plant get you high? And if so, would it be about the same as smoking bud?

-Rob

HARDDON is offline Registered+
    No. Not really.

The fan leaves, or leaves with 3, 5, 7, 9 etc....do not contain many trichomes which hold the THC.

If you can get the single bladed leaves that grow from the flower itself, then yes, those can rock your world as well as bud can.

But good luck finding just those.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Garden Knowm is offline Registered+
    yes you can smoke them.... LOL

no' I'm serious... lol

After the plant is harvested.. there will be crystals all over the place...

Now, is it like "buds"...... well NO... it will give you a headache if you smoke to much

do high rolling mo fo's like HD mess with leaves.. hELL NO.. "fuck you for asking" - but sophomores at UCLA who eat top rommen for breakfast lunch and dinner and reuse condoms (only in the same girl).. well those guys smoke lots of leaves!!

and now you KNOW
    GARDEN KNOWM

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 -5 - 4...

DaBuh is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Knowm
    but sophomores at UCLA who eat top rommen for breakfast lunch and dinner and reuse condoms (only in the same girl).. well those guys smoke lots of leaves!!
    HAHA funniest thing ever!

maybee add sum grinded leaf to a roll up at work and itll keep ya goin till 420 lmao

Cam
    Cam is offline Registered+
    Me and my friend will smoke fan leaves off my plant (when pruned) when we are out of weed and realllllly desperate at the time.

9ski9 is offline Registered+
    It's kind of fun rolling mega-blunts with strawberry papers using leaves. That's what I did after my first grow. This grow's leaves will be saved for HD's hash oil recipe, though.

Hey, Knowm, isn't MJM still married?
    This is all just a goofy satire...sort of a National Lampoon thing and certainly only photos and ideas collected online.

Garden Knowm is offline Registered+
    yeah .. ski maybe.. whatever..LOL.......... I'll be over her tomorrow.. what do you think about my new ava.. its to entice her... give her some beat material.....

CAN you use a giant fan leaf to role a blunt in? Let me re-ask that..
    Can cannabis leaves be used to role any kind of smoke?

How do you prep the leaves...?
    GARDEN KNOWM

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 -5 - 4...

9ski9 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Knowm
    yeah .. ski maybe.. whatever..LOL.......... I'll be over her tomorrow.. what do you think about my new ava.. its to entice her... give her some beat material.....

CAN you use a giant fan leaf to role a blunt in? Let me re-ask that..
    Can cannabis leaves be used to role any kind of smoke?
    How do you prep the leaves...?
    It's a shame she never wanders over here...I could just imagine chatting with her and Clever at the same time. Or just watching while Clever and MJM "chat".

Your avitar? My opinion means nothing, Knowm. Absolutely nothing. But would I go with it? Ah, it's a little too pubic for me. In fact, I used to sport a goatee until some guy told me my face looked like his GF's vagina. Shaved it right off. Come to think of it, I hope that's what he meant.

Anyway, it would take some mighty big fan leaves to roll a joint. I'm sure we tried it as kids, but I don't remember any success.
    This is all just a goofy satire...sort of a National Lampoon thing and certainly only photos and ideas collected online.