Cannabis.com

Thread: Christmas on the (REEFER)

skunk456 is offline Registered+

Christmas on the (REEFER)

hey everyone its been awhile since i have been on here shit its been since summer and my last grow wich was my first.

i wanna say hey so everyone who is here and iv noticed pple have gone

but here is my new grow

i have to find my damn calender
    i forgot how many days it iis
    its plain oll big bud but this shit looks sooo fucking good it not the best but the smell is fucking awsome well here it is

she is looken kinda bad on the leaves and such but
    thats ok

AND YES THOSE ARE MY FLOWER JEANS I LOVE THEM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christmas on the (REEFER)-picture-512.jpg   Christmas on the (REEFER)-picture-514.jpg   Christmas on the (REEFER)-picture-515.jpg  

Christmas on the (REEFER)-picture-513.jpg  
    Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Didja ever look at a dollar bill, man? There's some spooky shit goin' on there. And it's green too. u gotta love slater

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Mctuffet is offline Registered+
    not too bad dog

TheMDKyle is offline Registered
    Is that a Jackson Dinky? Nice grow.

Sensi Super Skunk is offline Registered+
    Other than the signs of obvious fert burn of the leaves, she looks awesome! What week of flowering are they on?
    Let a person walk alone with few wishes, committing no wrong, like an elephant in the forest

haha yea man i burnt the shit out of it

and its and ibanez rg

thanx
    Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Didja ever look at a dollar bill, man? There's some spooky shit goin' on there. And it's green too. u gotta love slater

ohh and sensi ur prob gonna hate me but man i lost my fucking grow log clender thing majigy lol

i gotta find it i think she is wround 3,4, or 5 ish maybe