Cannabis.com

Thread: Male and Female SMELL????

SneakerPimp is offline Registered+

Male and Female SMELL????

Ok, because Ive been lucky enough to NOT having to deal with too many male plants, only a few... I have this question....
    DO Male and Female cannabis plants BOTH smell the same?
    Now IM talking about when they are in a decent veg growth stage... I know my females always have a FABULOUS strong skunky smell around that time, I can just touch the stem of my white widow females and the smell on my finger is like opening up a nice fresh bag and taking a whiff!
    So Im wondering when a male is that size or near that stage do they smell the same way?
    GENERATION X IS DOIN' FINE
    WE DON'T CARE WHAT'S NEXT
    WE WANNA BLOW OUR MIND

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

harmonicminor is offline Registered+
    yup

HARDDON is offline Registered+
    yup.

Both sexes produce terpene right about at the onset of puberty... 14 - 21 days.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Garden Knowm is offline Registered+
    Terpene:

(n.) Any one of a series of isomeric hydrocarbons of pleasant aromatic odor, occurring especially in coniferous plants and represented by oil of turpentine, but including also certain hydrocarbons found in some essential oils.

uh... yeah...
    but i disagree... males always smell dead..

love
    GARDEN KNOWM

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 -5 - 4...