Thread: can you smoke died off leaves and get high

Devin Sticky Bud is offline Registered+

can you smoke died off leaves and get high

?????can you?....i prolly wont cause i dontt want a head ache..but do the they still have thc in them

smoknjoe is offline Registered+
    i already answered this man, yes they do, just not too much
    "Every breath you take... every move you make... every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you..."

Disclaimer: Anything I post here is strictly hypothetical or informational. I do not condone breaking any laws.

Powder Puff is offline Registered+
    Not dead leaves, no.. But, leaves you've picked off before..

You'll just end up smoking a hell of alot of fertilizers! lol
    Peace

I don't grow cannabis, or condone to the growing of anything illegal.. The pictures I post here are pictures I've found on the internet. Don't take anything I say about growing seriously, because It's purly fictional.

...After all, you do catch more flies with a bucket of crap than with a teaspoon of honey!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobBong
    I'm Bob's liar..i mean.. lawyer...
    Quote Originally Posted by wainui420 - In chat
    i tried unsuccessful to grow indoor

i had a false fire alarm go off and the fire brigade went thro house whil i was out

I thought about this too, and decided, ya know, if you really could and get high enough to even brag about, then everyone would be doing it.

maybe everyone DOES do it

probably not tho. I wouldn't if i had pot sittin around, but i cant afford to buy pot. Instead of throwing away the leaves, i roll a blunt with them. Pretty damn harsh, but it does the trick. Probably only worth it with high quality strains.
    "Every breath you take... every move you make... every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you..."

Disclaimer: Anything I post here is strictly hypothetical or informational. I do not condone breaking any laws.

oh yea, only do this with leaves that you prune for the PLANTS sake. Dont prune just for the smoke!!