Thread: my 1 month old plants more or less

dopehouse is offline Registered+

my 1 month old plants more or less

plants are like a month old the pic on the far right is older than the rest all the other plants you see are from the same pic theyres more still alive not enough battery to take pic of all of them oh and the dates are wrong beacause the camera aint that goodo so well does are my plants

my 1 month old plants more or less-phot0102.jpg my 1 month old plants more or less-phot0104.jpg my 1 month old plants more or less-phot0106.jpg my 1 month old plants more or less-phot0082.jpg

TheBrains is offline Registered+
    wow , ur doing something very wrong, this is one of my babys at 29 days

Also , those all should be in their own pots.. the roots have no room for growth DOOD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my 1 month old plants more or less-img_0063.jpg  

sheist is offline Registered+
    TheBrains.. i'm gonna be flowering my girls after 31 days.. can u tell me how tall ur plant is??
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

karmaxul is offline Banned
    dopehouse try mixing peat in with the soil so your roots can breath.
    atleast 80% peat

One love
    c

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Those plants are the worst i have ever seen. My 2 day old plants look better than them.

sry i tought this was called basic growing by the way this is like the second time i try to grow so i dont mind them being gay plats i still gona get me high one of them plus its regular soil and well the seeds are from regular weed not seeds bought off the net some plants are from good weed others from bad

ps not all the plants are 1 month some are like 3 weeks
    Last edited by dopehouse; Mar-13-2006 at 11:31.

Easy Roller is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dopehouse
    sry i tought this was called basic growing by the way this is like the second time i try to grow so i dont mind them being gay plats i still gona get me high one of them plus its regular soil and well the seeds are from regular weed not seeds bought off the net some plants are from good weed others from bad
    Hey man don't sweat it!

You say all seeds are different? The fact that they are all of a similar height would suggest they are not so different in growth rate...

I'm prdicting that u are using a fluoro??

I suggest you up the wattage and or bring the light closer to the plants...They don't look like they've stretched ...Which would suggest perhaps that light isn't the main problem..

I'd say maybe move them to larger pots.....It's hard to see the colour of them....are they yellow?
    "Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox!"

oh my i forgot to say my neighbor has been growing some plants for about 1 mont more than me his are shorter than mine but have more leaves and is already flowering but they were grown like in the middle of rocks for like a week and a half and then they were planted in soil il try to get some pics of does to show them but they look good shorter than mine dough and how do you get to grow so fast in 29 days i dont realy germinate or anything what type of soil do you use oh yeah whats peat

oh im not realy using lights i have them on my window and sometimes i take them out side so they can get some sunlight

sheist is offline Registered+
    yo dopehouse, don't worry bout their comments, they're hard on new-comers.. think of it lyk orientation lol.. Freshman Fridays in highschool haha

but na.. ur plants are definitely behind.. try changing the lighting.. I got 4 plants doing great off 80w of CFL.. my bulbs are only a few inches from the plants themselves.. the closer they are, the more light the plants recieve.. my bulbs are cool white so i can bring the close without burning the plants, other bulbs may give off alot of heat, so be cautious with what you use..

also, is that their 29th day out the soil? or are you counting from startin seeds in the soil?? get those plants in their own spots.. the roots will tangle,rip, and suffocate the plants, etc..
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

jamstigator is offline Registered+
    Those poor fellas need decent soil (I like FoxFarm Ocean Forest), good ventilation, and 24/7 of decent lighting. The difference between a plant given all that it wants and plants that are starved for lighting, nutrients and/or ventilation is tremendous, like a factor of 10 on yield. I totally understand being broke though, having been that way many many times, but if you can improve the plants' environment, they will definitely reward you later.
    "Before you consider one an enemy, first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, if he *is* an enemy, you're a mile ahead, and you have his shoes."

busteruk7 is offline Registered+
    hey the brains what light cycle ya got your baby on its looking good for 29 days old ill post a pic of mine which is 14 days old and is on a 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my 1 month old plants more or less-dsc00821.jpg   my 1 month old plants more or less-dsc00817.jpg  
    growing in my house attic with a 200w envirolite and a 600w hps( out of site out of mind)
    my white rhino log-----------------my lowryder log-----------------my cali orange grow
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time.

TheBrains is offline Registered+
    Hello busteruk7,

I ran a 24/0 light cycle for the 1st 21 days.. Then went to a 18/6 untill the 29th day , Now im on a 12/12 .. .

most people say 18/6 is best untill the 12/12 but , 24/0 treated me very well

Best of Luck 2 u...

Quote Originally Posted by busteruk7
    hey the brains what light cycle ya got your baby on its looking good for 29 days old ill post a pic of mine which is 14 days old and is on a 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark

Nice growth rate for 2 weeks man

They look a tad yellow however ...I would suggest an ultra light dosage of nutriant soluton with a nice Nitrogen value.

Best to spot deficiencies early...

I'll post some pics of my MasterKush at 1 1/2 weeks tonight.......Are we not like soccer moms compairing pics of our little joys?

yeah cheers its even bigger now ,nice cant wiat till you post a pic of ya masterkush easy roller will be nice to see
    yeah it does make you fell like soccer moms compairing pics of our little joys but what ya gonna do it makes ya feel good when ya share a pic of something ya are proud of lol
    my new venture is going to be a lil lowryder crop which i am looking forward to my m8 legalizedahurb will be joining me in this so keep an eye out for our pics as we do like to share our experiences
    thanks all
    Last edited by busteruk7; Mar-14-2006 at 16:18.
    growing in my house attic with a 200w envirolite and a 600w hps( out of site out of mind)
    my white rhino log-----------------my lowryder log-----------------my cali orange grow

Legalizdahurb is offline Registered+
    A pic of my White Rhino seed planted a few hrs b4 busters.
    my 1 month old plants more or less-wr1.jpg my 1 month old plants more or less-wr2.jpg
    Uk. Whitewidow, Original Blueberry, Bagseed (some BlueB cross by the smell). Soil, Waterfarm. 2 X 250 HPS and some cfls in a Tent and an Airing closet.

Legalizdahurb is offline Registered+
    P.s. I cant wait 4 the Lowrider seeds. Role on Friday.
    Uk. Whitewidow, Original Blueberry, Bagseed (some BlueB cross by the smell). Soil, Waterfarm. 2 X 250 HPS and some cfls in a Tent and an Airing closet.

Here are the kush babies in Hydro [ebb/flo] notice the little skunk#1 clone on the far left...and notice the thickness of the Kush [indica] leaves!
    They are growing under only 80 watts of fluoro tubes [4 x 18 watt [2 foot tubes]]

The two large plants are skunk#1 and the one on the left is the mother of the babie clone in the hydro tray...

See the difference between the skunk plants? the one on the left was once a clone and hasn't been topped ..hence the strong central khola.....The one the right was grown from seed and was topped during veg! They are two weeks into flowering and the left plant [which was a few weeks older] has taken to flowering much faster...they were planted at christmas.. vegged under 25 watt fluoro for 3 weeks and then under 400 watt HPS all the way along till now.

the hydro plants are MasterKush Feminised [Dutch Passion]nearly 2 weeks old....Can't wait to take clones.

I'm also germinating 4 White Russian seeds now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my 1 month old plants more or less-dsc06754.jpg   my 1 month old plants more or less-dsc06755.jpg   my 1 month old plants more or less-dsc06757.jpg  

nice grow easy roller very nice they will turn out nicely if everything goes smoothly and best of luck to ya m8

Quote Originally Posted by busteruk7
    nice grow easy roller very nice they will turn out nicely if everything goes smoothly and best of luck to ya m8

Cheers pal...same to you

i have just got my handes on some lowryder too i cant wait till they start growing it will be nice to see something difrent but smokable lol