Cannabis.com

Thread: Rockwool Germination and Superthrive

Sgt. Stedenko is offline Registered

Rockwool Germination and Superthrive

I got my seeds, I got my propogation dome, I got Grodan A-Okplugs, and I got Superthrive.

Got a couple of questions:

1) The Grodan package says all I have to do is soak the cubes briefly in water with juice of a lemon. Is this ok for cannabis?

2) How much water do I put into the tray of the dome?

3) When should I add Superthrive and how much?

Thanks

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

karmaxul is offline Banned
    I flush the crap of them as they have lime in them. I cut the bag and stab it a bunch of times and put it in the tub with the water going for a while. Superthive one to two drops per gallon. Mist the dome it self. I have never heard of cloning with one cm sq cubes so I got no idea

Easy Roller is offline Registered+
    Soak them over night in a jug of ph adjusted water..test in the morning to find the ph of the rockwool cubes...the solution in the jug with the cubes in should read between pH 5.6 - pH 6.

Take your seeds now and place them on the cubes and with a knife tip excavate some fibres from the surface of the rockwool , gently and surgicaly bury the seed under the surface . Close it over with some fibres from the surrounding rockwool..The seed should be completely buried but only by a thin layer of rockwool strands.

Keep in a warm place and in a few days you will have seeds sprouting up out of the cube and ready to be moved to the lighted grow area.

Use a "dome" or ..a small plastic tub [like me]

read the instructions on the Super thrive and halve the concentration when germinating seeds
    "Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox!"