Cannabis.com

Thread: white tips

ckitsker is offline Registered+

white tips

can you guys help explain y my plant is starting to get white tips on the end of each leaf? one of my frineds told me it might be over hydration, but i just wanted to get a second opinion

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Jdog7000 is offline Registered+
    It is probably that or over feeding.
    If you have been feeding it alot it could be that. Try a flush with plain phed water. And only water them when the soil is real light in wieght.
    Or when the plants need it.Obviously. But you don't want to water it if it doesn't need it.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

DoctorFeelGood is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ckitsker
    can you guys help explain y my plant is starting to get white tips on the end of each leaf? one of my frineds told me it might be over hydration, but i just wanted to get a second opinion
    What kind of grow? Soil or Hydro?
    What type of light system and what wattage?
    Usually over watering will show as curled leaves which turn a yellow color.
    Usually Tip Yellow/Whitening is from over feeding nutrients, its a sign the plant is at its maximum intake and cant take anymore.
    It can also be cause by lights if close to the tips but you can usually tell if thats the case. If its not the lights I would do as /\/\/\/\ said and flush then only water for a week. Be careful on mixing nutes to much is never better.
    Doc
    Marijuana cannot induce a lethal response as a result of drug-related toxicity. In strict medical terms, Marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically-active substances known to man. DEA Administrative Law Judge, FL Young, 1988

Zandor is offline Registered+
    Grow questions should not be in the lounge, you would get more answers in the grow threads.
    Peace
    Zandor

If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me