Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Semen in Soil

horror business is offline Registered+

Arrow Semen in Soil

I was wondering if plants would benefit from semen? For instance, if you were to ejaculate into the soil. I know semen has alot of proteins in it. And in a way, you'd kind of be making love to your plants, and the plant might recognise the semen, and determine to be a female. If it's a male, then it would be a homosexual, since homosexuality occurs in nature. If the plant would turn out to be a hermie, then it was probably just confused.

On top of semen possibly being good for the plant, because of the proteins and all, it would be interesting to see if semen would influence the plant's sex. That way, all of the straight females would benefit from the semen. The males that respond from the semen would proabably be homosexual, right?

Semen wouldn't harm the plants would it? Because I don't want to ejaculate in the soil, and then have the plants die the next day.

Peace,
    horror business

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

harmonicminor is offline Registered+
    yeah kind of like dead fish
    start jerkin now cause youll need a whole lot lol

o wait It wont influence the sex
    what if the plants a fag?
    but the plant may be able to take in the decomposed critters

dont ever sell me any weed lol

ugexe is offline Registered+
    Theres like no protein in semen either...

Quote Originally Posted by ugexe
    Theres like no protein in semen either...
    This is from Composition of Human Semen, from wikipedia:
    "Seminal plasma of humans contains a complex range of organic and inorganic constituents. They include metal and salt ions, sugars, lipids, steroid hormones, enzymes, prostaglandin hormones, amino acids and basic amines."

And this is from another website regarding a portion of substances found in human semen:
    • ascorbic acid (vitamin C, for tissue maintenance)
    • blood-group antigens (from immune system)
    • calcium (mineral)
    • chlorine (oxidizing agent)
    • cholesterol (steroid alcohol present in body fluids)
    • choline (base, part of the vitamin B complex)
    • citric acid (occurs during cellular metabolism)
    • creatine (nitrogenous substance found in muscle)
    • deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)
    • fructose (sugar used for energy)
    • glutathione (peptide amino acid)
    • hyaluronidase (enzyme)
    • inositol (sugar found in muscles)
    • lactic acid (byproduct of muscle use)
    • magnesium (mineral)
    • nitrogen (gas found in all living tissue)
    • phosporus (mineral)
    • potassium (mineral)
    • purine (compound of uric acid)
    • pyrimidine (organic base)
    • pyruvic acid (formed from either glucose or glycogen)
    • sodium (salt)
    • sorbitol (body alcohol)
    • spermidine (catalytic enzyme)
    • spermine (ammonia compound found in sperm)
    • urea (from urine)
    • uric acid (from urine)
    • vitamin B12 (for proper function of nervous system and metabolism)
    • zinc (mineral)

So, it does have proteins (and if they aren't proteins, they are beneficial things)

graph is offline Registered+
    This is a joke, right?

Right?

Seriously, because if it is I don't wanna look stupid for correcting you.

Knotter is offline Registered+
    unless you get the plants consent its considered vegtable rape...

Peace
    Knotter

The Grim Reefer is offline Registered+
    Blow a load into your watering can the next time you water your girls and tell us how it goes!
    <3
    Current :
    3x bag seed in flower (first) - http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-growing/50907-grims-first-grow.html
    “This is your brain." I've seen a lot of weird shit on drugs. I have never ever ever ever EVER looked at a fucking egg and thought it was a brain.

ToKnoIsToGro is offline Banned
    were you high or something when you thought of this? Well, just make sure you shake it up real good with the water. I cant picture me doing that though, ill just stick to more conventional methods.

del... is offline Registered+
    we don't have a bullshit room here so i'm moving this to basic. this is NOT an advanced grow topic!

have a little pride...or at least pretend.

Yeah, I was really high when I wrote that. It was a half serious question. I wouldn't do that myself, but with all of the proteins and minerals in semen, I'm sure some of it would benefit plants, but I'm sure it would take alot.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Horror your weird...how about this..instead of ejaculating on your soil just get your cup of water diluted nutes (or just water) and ejaculate in that instead of on the soil .

But God, why would you wanna give your plant the money shot? xD, just continue with feeding it regular food man, you crack me up.

Jahangir 420 is offline Registered+
    rolmfao new sig
    Quote Originally Posted by horror business
    I was wondering if plants would benefit from semen? For instance, if you were to ejaculate into the soil. I know semen has alot of proteins in it. And in a way, you'd kind of be making love to your plants, and the plant might recognise the semen, and determine to be a female. If it's a male, then it would be a homosexual, since homosexuality occurs in nature. If the plant would turn out to be a hermie, then it was probably just confused.

yeah a blown load on my sack would deserve a swift kick in the ass for someone!! i think this is a horrible idea tho...why would a PLANT gain anything from HUMAN jizz??

yeah a blown load on my sack would deserve a swift kick in the ass for someone!! i think this is a horrible idea tho...why would a PLANT gain anything from HUMAN jizz?? Maybe after that you could try to impregnate some girl with some MJ pollen?!?

busteruk7 is offline Registered+
    hey im always up for new ideas to do with growing, but this is one i would rather stay away from
    i wouldent buy any weed that has consumed spunk
    that not right
    cheers all
    growing in my house attic with a 200w envirolite and a 600w hps( out of site out of mind)
    my white rhino log-----------------my lowryder log-----------------my cali orange grow
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time.

Garden Knowm is offline Registered+
    Ghandi has written extensivley on semen.. and you may want to look into his writings.. he has mentioned things about semen that are applicable to your question...

there is a book called the "secret life of plants" that was inspired by tests run on semen.. a very interesting and thought provoking read,,,

This topic has been brought up before and you may find some of the posts interesting..

iloveyou
    GARDEN KNOWM

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 -5 - 4...

cmorbud is offline Registered+

Thumbs up

hey in biblickal days the farmers always put a load on the fields.not sure why,
    sounds like a wasted load to me. but to each his own.
    on the plant.in the dirt,or dissolved in water,does it really matter?
    floores,sheets or a cloth,it always ends up somewarr.might as well go to the girls.lmao.

del... is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by horror business
    Yeah, I was really high when I wrote that. It was a half serious question. I wouldn't do that myself, but with all of the proteins and minerals in semen, I'm sure some of it would benefit plants, but I'm sure it would take alot.
    for site credeibilty sakes, please keep this type of bs in the basics room...if it even has to be posted. we are trying to build something useful here and silly posts in a room set aside for serious questions do not help.

ToKnoIsToGro is offline Banned
    there are people who like to give their plants piss too, i was never really into that.

Yeah, I've heard of that too, (the urine in soil). Imagine how horrible that would smell after a few days sitting out in the sun. I wonder if there are people out there that go as far as shitting in their soil, to make their own "manure". LMAO. That would be sick as fuck. But it's funny right now, because I'm really high.
    Peace,
    horror business

Jdog7000 is offline Registered+
    Fucking sickning.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Sgt. Stedenko is offline Registered
    Hell why not set up a grow log with a plant being given the trifecta of shit, piss, and semen and one grown a little more conventially? I don't necessarily know if it would catch on in the widespread practice of cannabis cultivation, but it sure would be a funny read while high. Why even stop there, use anything you can get from your body as nutes, toenail clippings, snot, etc.

bongerstonerd00d is offline Registered+

And to think...........

I got my nuts damn near handed to me for suggesting we try to plant by the moon phases as this may be something to consider (even indoors). Oh well, I guess all is fair on the 'Net.

b0nger

Legalizdahurb is offline Registered+
    Do you have any info on the whole moon phase thing. i think it might be worth experimenting. A lot of things in nature use it and can feel the gravity from it. It may do nothing but it almost sounds like it could.
    Uk. Whitewidow, Original Blueberry, Bagseed (some BlueB cross by the smell). Soil, Waterfarm. 2 X 250 HPS and some cfls in a Tent and an Airing closet.

yabatab is offline Registered+
    I think this post was an elaborate joke made by horror.....LOL

On the other hand look at some of the other things that can
    promote growth like bone meal and cows blood. I don't think
    I'll be busting nuts on my plants any time soon though..LOL
    "Yeah, I know. I'm guilty. I understand that. I knew it was a crime, and I did it anyways. Shit, why argue? I'm a fucking criminal, look at me."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast