Thread: How long to sprout?

homemade is offline Registered+

How long to sprout?

hey so its my first grow, and i was wondering how long does it take to accually sprout? Not worried just curious...it's been about 40 hours, about 32 w/ light...thanks for any replys.
    are you a novice pot smoker..need to learn? go to www.smokerscorner.piczo.com

stickyinsalem is offline Registered+
    ok...what kinda sprouting are you doing? papertowel method?...be a lil mor specific about your method of sprouting...and what kinda light is a 32 w light? cfl?

Pothead4204life is offline Registered+
    when they are ready to....
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."

SaH
    SaH is offline Registered+
    Also depends alot on the seeds and strain. I have some MasterLow that are a bitch to germ as the seeds are overly thick or hard. So I either scuff them or crack them with my teeth after a couple days.

SaH
    Integrity is the basing of one's actions on an internally consistent framework of principles. Depth of principles and adherence of each level to the next are key determining factors. One is said to have integrity to the extent that everything he does and believes is based on the same core set of values. While those values may change, it is their consistency with each other and with the person's actions that determine his integrity.

4x5
    4x5 is offline Registered+
    with a soak in thiocarbomide 3% solution and the paper towel method, 6/6 sprouted for me in 26 hours.
    My words are littered with lies,
    information posted is for novelty use only;
    I also run an open wireless network;
    I don't keep logs and cannot be responsible for
    enforcing the federal guidelines of its use;
    any Images however.. are protected by copyright..
    Author Unknown....

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    By 'sprout', you could menan a couple things.

Most of the seeds I've dealt with have popped within 3 days. That means the seed splits and root tip emerges.

If your beans are under soil, it could take a couple more days for the cotyledons to emerge.

Give them a couple weeks to break the surface of the dirt. Some can take a while, and it's temperature dependent.

OmegaVermelho is offline Registered+
    shouldnt take more than 48h but depends on the method ure using
    Hydro and Soil Water ph Range - http://boards.cannabis.com/attachmen...0&d=1121829312
    Trichome - http://boards.cannabis.com/attachmen...2&d=1143903322
    Light Colour Temperature Chart - http://www.mediacollege.com/lighting...mperature.html
    Plant Abuse Chart and Photos - http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/97.htm

When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.

homemade is offline Registered+
    yeah sorry not sprout as lil white tail but to grow "germinate" yeah n its all good got a lil fan n such, i hope its good n thnks! oh n method i use to get tail out was threw some wet nappkins in a film canister seeds then wet nappkins on top, lid off in closet... took day n a half ish
    are you a novice pot smoker..need to learn? go to www.smokerscorner.piczo.com