Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Trichomes turning amber??

  1. #1
    Mnoutdoorz is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    May-17-2006
    Posts
    192

    Trichomes turning amber??

    My plants have been at 100% cloudy for 3-4 days and i was wondering about how long till i start to see some amber? i know it's probably different for each strain but what's the average? I'm waiting till they're about 20% amber to put them in the dark.
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

  2. #2
    KHAN is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Apr-12-2006
    Posts
    422
    20% Amber is quite high, should be a heavy stone

    You've cut out all the nutes by now? Shouldn't be long before it starts degrading.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan-29-2006
    Posts
    6,689
    if the trichomes are turning amber, it is already degrading ... when amber, the THC is morphing into CBD, which produces the 'couchlock' effect ... go to the FAQ section, and find the post for knowing when to harvest, it will explain more ...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul-22-2006
    Posts
    300
    I like couchlock ...

  5. #5
    SiXFeEtDeEp is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-29-2005
    Posts
    278
    OMG make me laught.

    My plants have been at 100% cloudy for 3-4 days and i was wondering about how long till i start to see some amber? ]i ]know it's probably different for each strain but what's the average? I'm waiting till they're about 20% amber to put them in the dark.
    __________________
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

    Why say My and Im if its all information and non related to your life?
    im sure that's not goin to save your ass if they get a hold of ppls IPs off topic i know but i got a hardcore couch lock goin on and can't stop staring at it untill i started cracking up.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul-22-2006
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by SiXFeEtDeEp View Post
    OMG make me laught.

    My plants have been at 100% cloudy for 3-4 days and i was wondering about how long till i start to see some amber? ]i ]know it's probably different for each strain but what's the average? I'm waiting till they're about 20% amber to put them in the dark.
    __________________
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

    Why say My and Im if its all information and non related to your life?
    im sure that's not goin to save your ass if they get a hold of ppls IPs off topic i know but i got a hardcore couch lock goin on and can't stop staring at it untill i started cracking up.
    That took me so long to understand, man. And uh ... most people have a style of internet access where an IP address wouldn't find them.

  7. #7
    Mnoutdoorz is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    May-17-2006
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedParcelSecrets View Post
    That took me so long to understand, man. And uh ... most people have a style of internet access where an IP address wouldn't find them.
    I know me too...but if sixfeet woulda read a little further...like the last line it says do not take anything i say seriously, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only. See?? this is all just pretend, a little fantasy of mine
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

  8. #8
    Zandor's Avatar
    Zandor is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-15-2005
    Posts
    4,666
    If you are 100% cloudy then harvest now and enjoy the more amber you get the quality degrades.
    Peace
    Zandor

    If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me

  9. #9
    dryst's Avatar
    dryst is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-06-2006
    Posts
    2,123
    100% cloudy =

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul-22-2006
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandor View Post
    If you are 100% cloudy then harvest now and enjoy the more amber you get the quality degrades.

    Define "quality".

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul-22-2006
    Posts
    300
    It doesn't become less potent, it changes.

  12. #12
    iwantFUEGO is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-04-2006
    Posts
    980
    actually... my lower buds are more developed than my main cola at the moment...
    I do not grow marijuana. Any pictures I use were found on the internet as a means of comparison.

  13. #13
    LIP's Avatar
    LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb-15-2006
    Posts
    12,838
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedParcelSecrets View Post
    I like couchlock ...
    So do i. My personal preferance is between 20 - 40% amber, now yes, thats alot of amber, but like i said, i love couchlock. Although my last grow i harvested at 50% cloudy 50% clear, dryed it for 5 days, didnt cure it and i was so fucked i nearly passed out. That strain was LR.

    This time im gunna harvest my Indian skunk plants at 20% amber 80% cloudy.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul-22-2006
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by icebelowfreeze View Post
    yeah but not to thc to cbn

    ... are you even reading?

    I said it doesn't degrade, it changes. It changes FROM thc TO cbn. You may be closed-minded enough, like others here, to honestly believe everyone wants pure thc ... but no, we don't all want that. Some of us happen to LIKE cbn and cbd.

  15. #15
    Zandor's Avatar
    Zandor is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-15-2005
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedParcelSecrets View Post
    It doesn't become less potent, it changes.

    Yes it does...when the THC content changes so does the quality...thus the it becomes less potent.

    It's like the difference in eating fruit that has rotted or is ripe...

    Yes you can eat it but it's not as good thus the quality of the fruit had degraded.
    Peace
    Zandor

    If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me

  16. #16
    ResinFingers's Avatar
    ResinFingers is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Jul-25-2005
    Posts
    10
    20% amber and chop that bitch.....best high

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •