Cannabis.com

Thread: My plants are dying

Kurt Mac Grower is offline Registered

My plants are dying

Hi Guys, I put my plants under the HPS (400w) like 5 days ago and now they look like the pics underneath. The leaves are looking like they dry out or something, they turn yellow with little brown spots on them and then they fall off.

I don't think I water too much but I think it might be caused by over ferting, they're a month and a half old but still very small cause I couldn't remove them from my crappy cabinet earlyer.

I use distilled water with a little added Ammoniumnitrate and potassiumnitrate (maybe these are too strong ferts)

Any Idees of what I could do? Does this even look like nute burn or is it something else?

Any help is very much appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My plants are dying-pict1855.jpg   My plants are dying-pict1858.jpg   My plants are dying-pict1860.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

santacruz_organic is offline Registered+
    what temp is your room?

EckyThump is offline Registered+
    They look toasted man

Maybe overheated room...

It's 25 degrees celcius which should be the optimal temp, the room is in the attic which is pretty cold and is open on the side where I took the pics from.

I was just thinking but could it be a shortage of water?

psycho is offline Registered+
    Is the temp constant 25 degrees. I use an attic n it can get very warm at times. Try give em a right good watering but I wouldnt put any ferts in, y dont have t do that everytime. Water em till the excess comes out the bottom of the pots could be the soil nearer the bottom is too dry n although y dont want t over water em it does make em perk up after a good soak if they have got dried up. Im no expert but its what I would do. Durring the summer I came home a few time t find my plants looking fried n crappy gave em a good soak n put a fan on em for a while n they soon perked up. Im not sure if the ferts you are using are wrong or not I use bio bizz which was reccomended by the place I get my seeds from.

Hope this is of help

kush07 is offline Registered+
    I doubt it is underwatering. When a plant is underwatered the leaves droop and then fall off. Your leaves are curling over. That sounds like a nut. defecency. A good possiblity is a potassium defecency. A organic way of fixing this imbalance is to add some wood ashes to your water. You can also buy chemical fertilizer with potash to help fix this as well. Hope I was some help.

Happy Toking

Thanks guys, I'm gonna try to water them and give them some potassium fert at the same time. I'll report back tomorrow morning

Ok so we're 12 hours later and they're definately not showing any signs of improvement. This is starting to worry me, I don't understand why they're dying... this sucks

I've been searching a lot on the forum and I think it might be a magnesium deficiency, I have some Mg0 here so I'm gonne give them some

psycho is offline Registered+
    so whats happening how they doing now?

elway07 is offline Registered+
    i hate it when people abandon threads

eazemymind is offline Registered
    hey im new to this site and growing i just transplanted my plants(growing outdoors) and after that the leaves started drooping or hanging down does this mean their goin to die PLZ HELP

EnhAnceD is offline Registered+
    they probably have a bit of shock due to transplant and or under/over watering.