Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you smoke?

CaesarGirl is offline Registered

How much do you smoke?

I'm just curious what people consider a heavy user. Haven't really frequented boards like this before. Very cool to have like minded people to chat with. Used to do it only on weekends but I'd say I've been pretty well daily for awhile now. As far as total goes - I probably smoke half a joint when I get home from work each day. Nothing helps me unwind like a good puff.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

gee
    gee is offline Registered+
    i smoke in the morning

i smoke at lunch

i smoke after school

i smoke 1-2 times after that

smoke before shower

smoke before sleep.

this is only like 2 grams because i mostly smoke bongs, but wen im smoking joints, i waste alot more weed. half a joint is not heavy at all. theres nothing wrong with unwinding with weed. wen i work in the summers, i dont get to smoke as much weed, but i know that when i get home, a nice joint will feel 100x better then normal.

take care

CaesarGirl is offline Registered
    Cool. Thanks for the response. Anyone else? Would love to hear from some "older folks". I am early 30's.

IntrepidS is offline Registered+
    About 1.5 grams per day. for me it is important to be able to smoke after a large activity like school, work or after having completed a homework assignment.
    "Wait, we can't stop here, this is bat country!"

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... "

"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people is that you can turn your back on a person, but you can never turn your back on a drug"

WHATEEEEEEEEE GUY!! YEAYEA!!

OniEhtRedrum781 is offline Registered+
    I smoke anywhere from 1 gram to 3.5 grams a day, depending on a few factors..
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMetto View Post
    i also had a thought about putting goldfish in your bong and then you and the fish can both get high at the same time
    "Could Jesus Roll A Joint So Long and So Fat, That He, Himself,
    Could Not Smoke It? If He Can, I'm Next In The Rotation..."
    - Me

Smoke Bud All Day And Maintain

gee
    gee is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by CaesarGirl View Post
    Cool. Thanks for the response. Anyone else? Would love to hear from some "older folks". I am early 30's.
    no problem. how was the weed when you were younger? has it changed?

The X Man is offline Registered+
    It's 17 x stronger then my high school days!!! I'm a 2 puff person every once and awhile for pain.

xcrispi is offline Registered+
    1/8 to a 1/4 a day , depending on mood , pain level n daily activity .
    in my late 30's now . cough , cough , cough guess im a heavy user by some ppls. standards .
    peace

ATrain is offline Registered+
    1/2 ounce will usually last me 3-4 weeks. It really varies depending on what I'm doing (Mostly school and work).

socialinjustice is offline Registered+
    all day everyday. go through an 1/8th in about a week. maybe less if im the only one throwin down
    “…drugs have done some good things for us. If you don't think drugs have done good things for us then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your records, tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs, man.” -bill hicks

socialinjustice is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by xcrispi View Post
    1/8 to a 1/4 a day , depending on mood , pain level n daily activity .
    in my late 30's now . cough , cough , cough guess im a heavy user by some ppls. standards .
    peace
    WOW. you need to find some better weed. how the hell do you support that habit. thats like 100 bucks a day
    “…drugs have done some good things for us. If you don't think drugs have done good things for us then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your records, tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs, man.” -bill hicks

Perp is offline Registered+
    The wife and I smoke about half an oz a week.

Midnight Baker is offline Registered+
    Ideally whenever possible within reason. I'd like to have a bowl at least once a day and whenever theres a social event triple the intake
    "Thats nice, NIce for me"

xcrispi is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by socialinjustice View Post
    WOW. you need to find some better weed. how the hell do you support that habit. thats like 100 bucks a day
    100.00 a day ?
    hell it doesn't cost me a damn thing , i'm not giving up my hard earned coin for shitty weed when i know i can grow far better myself . part of the beauty of the hobby . WTF - habit ????? this is a lifestyle bro. ask LIP
    peace
    crispi
    Last edited by xcrispi; Nov-28-2006 at 18:47.

hamburger_train is offline Registered
    I'm easy 2 - 3.5g a day. At least a joint every 4-6 hours. If I'm in pain or discomfort at all an eighth'll last me a week. Otherwise, I'm an all day everyday.
    I've been smoking like this for quite sometime, so my 'motor performance' isn't hindered by my heavy consumption. Short-term memory though? I gave up on that long ago...

Doyu is offline Registered
    My wife and I (mostly me heh)go through about 1/4 per week...little more. Could be a lot more depending on how much we see friends that week. Might be a lot by some standards...I still work a pretty physically demanding job without feeling shitty but I started writing everything down a long time ago hehe.

-Doyu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything I say is a lie or copied from another source and is purely for entertainment.

farmerjz is offline Registered+

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CaesarGirl View Post
    wifey smoke bout half quad(3.5gr)a nite i smoke like a 20 bag she 32 im 35 but thats ok free smoke y not wouldnt u !!!
    Just another Happy Grass Grower up here in CANADALAND EH!!

4gan2ja0 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by socialinjustice View Post
    all day everyday. go through an 1/8th in about a week. maybe less if im the only one throwin down
    how do you toke all day everyday but only go through an 1/8 in a week? i go through 1/4 in like 2 days
    peace
    "Sir, three years ago before I joined the army, I never thought I'd say 'That damn marijuana'."

Quote Originally Posted by CityBoyGoneCountry View Post
    Don't try selling me your crappy little green rectangle of disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3 sand m4n View Post
    one time me and 2 friends hotboxed a 9 gram super blunt in his moms pick up truck out in the drive way and then went inside to watch a movie. about an hour through we all realized that we had been watching the movie on mute.....

Overgrow The Government

rabbitslayer is offline Registered+
    Honestly at my normal usage I can make an eighth last 2 weeks... but I usually only smoke once a day and I keep my tolerance low... a snapper or two and I'm plenty high

There's definitely something to be said for keeping your tolerance low. Then again, if I could smoke 8x a day, I would... and then there's nothing I could do about it
    A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth
    If I'm here I'm probably listening to Sublime right now
    Also, rabbits are innocent fuzzy woodland creatures, and I do not condone or participate in the slaying of any such beasts nor should any of my posts be taken as actual discussion of any such activities by myself.

farmerjz is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 4gan2ja0 View Post
    how do you toke all day everyday but only go through an 1/8 in a week? i go through 1/4 in like 2 days
    peace
    he probly uses a pipe or bong so an 1/8 would be fine 4 him but u and i smoke joints so we use more u think LOL
    Just another Happy Grass Grower up here in CANADALAND EH!!

stripedseed Guest
    Below is an ounce that will last me about 9 to 10 days doing both joints and pipes. I am 52, with Crohn's and I did smoke at one time almost 1/2 a day, but then I was growing and it didn't cost me anything basically. Now I pay $125 an ounce and while a little stalky and leafy it still is very good and this is only until I get my grow up and running again after 7 months of not growing.

Stripedseed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much do you smoke?-100_1107.jpg   How much do you smoke?-100_1105.jpg  

MrGreenFingaz is offline Registered+
    I SMOKE AN OUNCE AND BOUNCE AT THE SAME TIME!

Guerilla420BC is offline Registered
    Im 2.5 - 4 grams a day depending on what i have to do.

1234abcd is offline Registered+
    1G of day of that cali krypt

"if it aint bubbles, it's not worth the troubles"

hammergod is offline Registered

2-3 grams a day usually.

Went through an ounce a week almost for awhile but have since calmed down and smoke about 2-3 grams a day usually.
    We are also mid 30's smokers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast