Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Will Stems get you high?

ncnavguy is offline Registered+

Will Stems get you high?

If you smoke stems can you get high, or is that just so mad stupid shit!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

TallulahGreen is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ncnavguy View Post
    If you smoke stems can you get high, or is that just so mad stupid shit!
    Try it and tell us!!!

poiuyt is offline Registered+
    You'll get a headache from what I've heard.

nah... I'm just really high but after consideration I think its a bad idea and I'm not gonna try it.

Storm Crow is offline Registered+

The answert is yes, but....

Stems taste rasty. You can get a mild high from them. They never gave me headaches. They are below smoking resin in the quality of a high. They are my "Oh my Goodness, I NEED to get stoned" emergency stash.- Granny
    toker44 likes this.

jawndoe is offline Registered+
    If you smoke a whole bunch you might get a bit buzzed. But seriously just go outand get some more bud or hash..
    "Live Long and Smoke Proper"

make it legal is offline Registered+
    haha stormcow
    SMOKE WEED.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Actually I never throw my seeds (hell no) or my stems out and there has been times when I didn't have any bud and I smoked the stems and they did give me a bit of a heavy buzz but that's about it. It still comes no where close to smokin some quality bud.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Shake the kif from them. Do a search on this forum as it's been posted a trillion times.

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+
    As said before...its not as good as weed.

I found it to be a short lasted high that wasn't as good as a weed high to begin with. Maybe like 10min of a strong buzz then its gone. And you gotta smoke a bit to get that. I once smoked like 7 bowls of stems and within a half hour it was gone.

Ghost** is offline Registered+
    LOL @ "Madd stupid shit"

O' Cannabis is offline Registered+
    I throw them in my coffee grinder and bust 'em up... I don't actually smoke the stems but i smoke the keif they leave on the lid and they get me ripped!

PotHeed420 is offline Registered+
    ^ i'd suggest that, you need a good amount of stems from good bud though, not shwag stems or anything
    Im in this business of terror got a handful of stacks Better grab an umbrella

I used a morter and pedstle to grind that shit up and I packed the kief up a smoked it....now things are complicated....I'm so fucking stoned.

Purple Banana is offline Registered+
    I used to give my friend all of my stems, and he got plant stalks from some growers- grinds 'em up to make nice tea... Tastes great, gives a nice buzz.
    Hey man, you got a joint?

It'd be a lot cooler if you did...

affasd is offline Registered+
    i save all my stems(headie bud tho, i wouldnt bother saving them from middies or anyhting) and then when i run out of bud i just smoke em all at once, and its better then nothing

dejayou30 is offline Registered+
    My girlfriend ground 3.5 g of stems into powder in a coffee grinder and then cooked that in butter and then put the butter into some fudge, and then finally made the fudge into some gooey fudge brownies. How many would I have to eat to feel anything? I ate two bars of straight fudge and was pretty stoned for like 3 hours, but I also took bong rips.

Also, the stems were from VERY dank weed, probably some of the dankest available in Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeman View Post
    Actually I never throw my seeds (hell no) or my stems out and there has been times when I didn't have any bud and I smoked the stems and they did give me a bit of a heavy buzz but that's about it. It still comes no where close to smokin some quality bud.
    actually lol, smoking stems doesn't even come near even decent schwagg... o.0 i have smoked 'em... but i hate doing it, it burns the shit out of my throat, the buzz last all of 15 mins, and upon sobering up i tend to get headaches... not to mention the taste is far from ok....

in times of great desperation, i guess they can be a last resort... but i save my stems, grind 'em up and shake 'em for keif... the rest goes in the trash... and even that 'keif' ends up being mixed in with the last of my bud... even the keif is far from great... still tastes like wood.. and burns my throat... but you're pretty much taking any worthwhile smokable material out of the stems...

save up a shitload of stems shake 'em for keif and you'll be suprised at just un-high you get..

affasd is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dejayou30 View Post
    My girlfriend ground 3.5 g of stems into powder in a coffee grinder and then cooked that in butter and then put the butter into some fudge, and then finally made the fudge into some gooey fudge brownies. How many would I have to eat to feel anything? I ate two bars of straight fudge and was pretty stoned for like 3 hours, but I also took bong rips.

Also, the stems were from VERY dank weed, probably some of the dankest available in Iowa.
    probly the whole batch, and then some

ValkyrieAg is offline Registered+
    haha Iowa.
    toker44 likes this.
    Looking for Medical Patients to serve as boardmembers. Please contact me!

SLOP000420 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho View Post
    actually lol, smoking stems doesn't even come near even decent schwagg... o.0 i have smoked 'em... but i hate doing it, it burns the shit out of my throat, the buzz last all of 15 mins, and upon sobering up i tend to get headaches... not to mention the taste is far from ok....

in times of great desperation, i guess they can be a last resort... but i save my stems, grind 'em up and shake 'em for keif... the rest goes in the trash... and even that 'keif' ends up being mixed in with the last of my bud... even the keif is far from great... still tastes like wood.. and burns my throat... but you're pretty much taking any worthwhile smokable material out of the stems...

save up a shitload of stems shake 'em for keif and you'll be suprised at just un-high you get..
    Schwagg can actually be pretty good sometimes. Ig it comes from good buds.

But I grinded up a few stems in my hand grinder bout 25 mins ago and im feelin alright. Got one bowl of actual bud that im savin so I needed somethin just to even me out a bit. Im hungry as hell now.

drugruber is offline Registered
    save up those stems and after you have a decent amount make em into brownies or tea and it'll get you high

RedLocks is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Crow View Post
    They are my "Oh my Goodness, I NEED to get stoned" emergency stash.- Granny
    That really made me laugh

edit: wow just looked at the post dates, you really busted out a shovel to dig this one up huh...
    Last edited by RedLocks; Oct-28-2009 at 09:46.
    Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. -Haile Selassie I

TheChameleon is offline Registered+
    Smoke weed every day.
    For Sale
    One Used Violin

red911 is offline Registered
    I smoked stems before, i was high as fuck but i mean go for it. you got got a low tolerance like 5 bowl packs should get you buzzed ha ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast