Cannabis.com

Thread: So, what're your 4/20 plans?

Joexi is offline Registered+

So, what're your 4/20 plans?

I'll be getting a sack a couple days before 4/20, and I'll smoke most of it on the 20th, but our school's prom is the 21st, and since my grades aren't near good enough, I can't go. But my friends want me to go, just to see their dresses/tuxes and whatever else goes on at a prom. I'll be baked then, too.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

smokeblunts3 is offline Registered+
    i'm actually gonna have money for once probly gonna go havs on an ounce with my friend and burn up

budsmoker only is offline Registered+
    well im definitely gonna get high... haha
    crazy my prom is on the same night.. but i dont think im goin.. fuck that..
    "If you my homie you my homie til we go, one of the few I would take a bullet fo, lets toast til we die, roll up the weed and blow the smoke in the sky"

"But I say when im deceased, put an ounce in my casket and let me smoke one in peace"

"I ain't touchin that dirt, i aint smokin that shit that make your whole head hurt"

lagstronaut is offline Registered+
    i didnt go to my prom this year and i heard it was sick as fuck so i dunno man think it over big time, its supposed to be a decent thing if you don't hate everyone in your grade
    far from the best

but they might suit you better than the rest

Quote Originally Posted by lagstronaut View Post
    i didnt go to my prom this year and i heard it was sick as fuck so i dunno man think it over big time, its supposed to be a decent thing if you don't hate everyone in your grade

I do hate most of the people in my grade. There're only a handful I can stand/actually like.

'Sides, since I have 2 D's, I can't go anyways. I'm just going to the Grand March.

MisterGreen is offline Registered+
    damn, your school is pretty strict if you have 2 D's and can't go.

well for my first 4/20 i was thinkin about gettin high. sorry that it's a cliche
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore View Post
    I abuse cannabis by lighting it on fire.

420marijuana420 is offline Registered+
    hmmmmmm I think im gonna be smokin weed. Our school's prom is on the 21st too but I'm not old enough. Unless I can pull a senior or junior girl I won't be going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenport View Post
    Silly pigs, weed is for humans!

Quote Originally Posted by 420marijuana420 View Post
    hmmmmmm I think im gonna be smokin weed. Our school's prom is on the 21st too but I'm not old enough. Unless I can pull a senior or junior girl I won't be going.

I had several junior chicks ask t'go with me, but I couldn't go. Ah well. I'll enjoy my weekend either way.

deftdrummer is offline Registered+
    every year on 4:20 we always have all of our stoner friends and even some new ones come over to our little house. It is fun cause we just make a huge playlist of weed songs and then just chill out most of the day! We cram as many people possible into the smallest space and then pass around like 4 or 5 pieces. One year we had about 14 people at our little apartment and about 3 blunts and 4 pipes. This year we got the hookah and a ton of fresh dried bud. I broke our $200 bong about 3 days ago though unfortunately.
    "sell crazy some place else, cause we're all stocked up here". - Jack Nicholson As Good As It Gets

If what I have posted on these forums has in any way helped you, please feel free to tip the scales (upper right corner) and add to my rep. Thanks!

Check out my DWC grow: http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1442753

The Colonel is offline Registered+
    1 ounce of marijuana
    5 boxes of game blunts