Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i knew mencia was a douche from day 1!

Tokudai is offline Registered+
    never really liked him myself..Heh no wonder hes referred to as Carlos Menstealer in the comedy circles
    We CAN stamp out Glaucoma in our lifetime

on_second_thought is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyFacedAbortion View Post
    I love Joe Rogan

ewwwwwwww.

Oppositional P is offline Registered+
    Who ever would've expected he'd end a joke by saying "Dur D'durr!"?!

What a multi-faceted comedic genius!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, why has this show still not been cancelleD, and why can't we stop the Wayans brothers from making more Scary Movie installments?!?!?!?!?

suhl is offline Registered+
    mencia is and always has been a douche. first of all lets get one thing straight, he owes getting famous to dave chapelle. mind of mencia is a ripoff(albeit an unfunny one) of chappelles show through and through. he also has this pretentious air about him it is hard to explain but i think you all know what i mean, like how he has all these things figured out. then you find out he ripped off all his jokes. and the comparisons to other comedians being influenced is laughable. influence and plagiarism are different. his comedy was incredibly low brow in the first place though and even with ripping people off i dont know how he got famous. really his jokes amount to, black people are athletic criminals, mexicans are caled beaners and want low paying jobs in america, white people are wannabes it is the most tiresome jokes i have ever heard it honestly sounds like a robbed his jokes from a junior high student who was just made aware of the existence of racial jokes. someone kill this asshole because i am tired of seeing him say beaner and der duh der on commercials. if you are a fan of carlos mencia you should be ashamed of yourself

and people saying rogan is doing it out of jealousy that is ridiculous. first of all neither of them are good standups, and rogan has been on network tv on a show with way more success than mencia's show which is only on cable and explains why people who dont watch comedy central havent heard of him. also the many other comedians saying he ripped them off
    Last edited by suhl; Apr-26-2007 at 11:09.
    caught a beer in a brown paper sack two dollars away from the rent

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    I never knew he stole jokes like that, he sucks ass and i never liked him anyway but now i really don't like him.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

BizzleLuvin is offline Registered+
    mr. mencia takes 'taking it too far' way too far. he's too angry all the time. I suspect he has a small penis or needs a lady ASAP. or perhaps a fat doobie. his earlier stand up was funny but mind of mencia was just too much.
    nice girls rock hard
    ''thoughts while exact have words that don't match."
    if you don't get into politics, politics will get into you...rather uncomfortably.- Ralf Nader
    religion is the opiate of the masses-Karl Marx
    cannabinauts dont die, they go up in smoke
    smoke great quantities of great quality
    pensamientos mientras exacto tienen palabras que no emparejan

Skrappie is offline Registered+
    "Do you really think a Jewish guy came up with that joke first"

What a effing C-word.

Not only is he not funny when he has it all planed out. Hes also resorts to race war tactics when he is heated up and on the defense. I never had anything against him before, outside of him not being funny of course, but he gets the official thumbs down now

Now bobby lee. Thats a funny guy.

but i watched this clip afterwards, and if figured you guys should check it out.

Now i only know who two of these guys (bobby lee and Geroge Lopez) are, so i don't know who's stilling what, but this was interesting

YouTube - Carlos Mencia vs. Joe Rogan (the other side of the story)
    Last edited by Skrappie; Apr-26-2007 at 17:18.
    We are here to save your life
    The fool, the drunk, the child, and his wife
    We won't let the sun go down
    We gonna chase the demons out of town
    Singing when you feel alone
    Backwards through the megaphone
    Singing to the ones you love
    And the ones you'd like to be rid of.

Skink is offline Registered+
    I think comedy is all about the delivery and he has a good one...

not that i'm defensive of carlos.. yeah i find some of his shit funny... but mostly tho i could live without him..

anyways, for those who base their 'hatred' of him on the fact he steals jokes... do you hate dane cook too? dane cook is another major stand up theif....

i love dane cook, and carlos is alright (trust me, i've heard far worse... if i even smile, he's done his job... i've seen some stand up, mostly at local bars of 'rising' comedians... and th ewhole time i'm just sitting there like "damn... i'm glad i ddin't pay to get in cuz i'd kill this mother fucker for rippping me off..."

YouTube - Dane Cook - Joke Thief?

Diary of a Madman is offline Registered+
    I could basicly just repeat everything you guys said, just glad to hear people having the same opinion.

DEE DEE DEE, BEANER, WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TIGHT BUTTS

Any of the old school black comedians, can make fun of my tight white ass and make me laugh, Carlos is no funnier than any relative or coworker ive ever known

And he ACTS edgey, like someone mentioned, putting his hand over his mouth and shooshing himself in his commercials. YOU ARENT ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF SHIT ned. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE CUTTING EDGE IN 1950, IF YOUR ACT HADNT ALREADY BEEN INVENTED.

smoke it is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho View Post
    not that i'm defensive of carlos.. yeah i find some of his shit funny... but mostly tho i could live without him..

anyways, for those who base their 'hatred' of him on the fact he steals jokes... do you hate dane cook too? dane cook is another major stand up theif....

i love dane cook, and carlos is alright (trust me, i've heard far worse... if i even smile, he's done his job... i've seen some stand up, mostly at local bars of 'rising' comedians... and th ewhole time i'm just sitting there like "damn... i'm glad i ddin't pay to get in cuz i'd kill this mother fucker for rippping me off..."

YouTube - Dane Cook - Joke Thief?
    i dislike dane cook as well because for some unknown reason, i think hes an asshole in real life. dont ask me why, i just have a deep down gut feeling that hes an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by kindprincess View Post
    enlightening hell, last time i saw a demon, i beat his ass and made him my bitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore View Post
    we fly high...
    no lie...
    you know its....

JESUS!
    In the eyes of a ranger,
    The unsuspected stranger
    Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
    Cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
    Any wrong you do he's gonna see,
    When youre in Texas look behind you,
    Cause that's where the rangers are gonna be

Diary of a Madman is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke it View Post
    i dislike dane cook as well because for some unknown reason, i think hes an asshole in real life. dont ask me why, i just have a deep down gut feeling that hes an asshole.

MANY people feel the same way. (Carlos Mencia commercial is on right now.)

RedLocks is offline Registered+
    Not a fan of Mencia at all, but all as I can say is...
    "I'm not saying I don't like gold digger..." gotta at least give him credit for that song
    Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. -Haile Selassie I

mattks1 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by on_second_thought View Post
    p.s. Joe Rogan is a homo. period.
    joe rogan will cut your balls off and make you eat em', hair on!

Buddha Man is offline Registered+
    all his jokes are about race and they have all been done before. only thing original was the "dee dee dee" thing, and even that sux. i hate those kids who run around saying that. FUCK MENCIA!

FREE YO MIND

xmordeciax is offline Registered+
    I LOVE JOE ROGAN FOR EXPOSING HIM!!!!

Joe Rogans the man anyways... hes a crazzy pot head and psychedelics enthusiast!

That and he hosts UFC! hahah and he's madd funny on fear factor! and hes an awsome commedian!
    Last edited by xmordeciax; Apr-29-2007 at 23:45.

EbelEyes is offline Registered+
    Fuck Mencia.

He's not funny...

he's just stupid.
    (`'~:.,,.:~'`)

Your body is a nightclub, as well as a temple - Shpongle

--<><--
    Cooked fish.

I woke up, walked outside...

...and everyone is wearing digital watches.

God damn it.

It is only getting worse...

Stop taking your pills

Start seeing COLORS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12