Cannabis.com

Thread: Sugar Shack strain

TheBigOne45 is offline Banned

Sugar Shack strain

Just wondering if anyone has tried this particular strain of cannabis....Sugar Shack. I have an 1/8th coming to me in a couple days and my dealer said that it is his favorite of his current batch. I read that it is covered in crystals, hence the name Sugar Shack. Can't wait to try it!

Anyone??????

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

thecreator is offline Registered+
    No but I know for a fact that thats some dank shit. I was just talking to my dealer about the same shit. He wants to grow it but that does shit for me now. Take a hit for me and tell me if its worth my time lol. Peace mate enjoy your smoke.
    Cannabis reveals a gateway unto the soul taking you on a spiritual venture through your very core. Your existence is often challenged and emerging out of the dark wood unscathed and in current mindset says you want to be here to a certain extent. So lets make the best of it and try to master the world around us, as ever changing as it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by thecreator View Post
    No but I know for a fact that thats some dank shit. I was just talking to my dealer about the same shit. He wants to grow it but that does shit for me now. Take a hit for me and tell me if its worth my time lol. Peace mate enjoy your smoke.
    Indeed I will! I will give a full report once I have it and let you know if its top notch. I have no doubt it will deliver.

Received the Sugar Shack. It was not covered in crystals, but the hairs are more of a dark red.....but the high is amazing!! I have work in like an hour, but I should be fine. But I swear, there is something special about this weed! I only took like 4 or 5 hits and I am like ..whoa! I don't think I've had weed like this.

There were def crystals on there.....but not what appearance I was expecting. Damn good high though!!

Thepossumdance is offline Registered+
    OMFG WHAT CITY ARE U IN!!!! I SMOKED ALL MINE

im from LA and we got some of that into the club like 4 weeks ago....

i would say its easily my favorite sativa strain... great shit really is like no other high
    THUNDERCATS HO!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

TrainOfThought is offline Registered+
    I have a fresh 8th of sugar shack right here!!!!

great bud... very soft and fuzzy.. has a tad of a desiel/gasoline smell to it but other than that its pine greens..good general smoke and a nice celbral high... appartently sugar straight are grown with sugar in the water to get it a sweeter taste... not sure if its true but i was told that

Sinsemilla is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigOne45 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this particular strain of cannabis....Sugar Shack. I have an 1/8th coming to me in a couple days and my dealer said that it is his favorite of his current batch. I read that it is covered in crystals, hence the name Sugar Shack. Can't wait to try it!

Anyone??????
    heres some sugar shack, compared to some mids.
    pretty noticable differenece
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sugar Shack strain-copyofcopyofdsc03642.jpg  

MagicalHerb is offline Registered+
    sugar shack..nice catch!
    i had a few grams of that a while back. fluffy, white delicious nugget! and if i recall it was a very narcotic high.
    enjoy!
    (funny note: on the bag, where it said sugar shack, i thought it said sugar shark and i went around telling everyone thats what it was)
    lmao
    peace