Cannabis.com

Thread: 420 Friendly Employers?

NeoPariah is offline Registered

420 Friendly Employers?

I was wondering what employers y'all know of that are 420 friendly. I'm considering quitting my job soon, and would be stoked if I could get a job with a company that doesn't care what I do on my own time. I'm in tech support, but to make this thread a bit more useful, post about any employer you know of.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Nailhead is offline Registered+
    I think pretty much any company offering health benefits is going to require a drug test, most jobs worth having test for drugs, unless you are working for a private small company or at McDonalds you should expect a drug test. I'd just say rather than look for a company that doesn't test, look into using QuickFix and work where you are happy

thisisthepart is offline Registered+
    Get an apprenticeship in some sort of trade. They tend to be hard working easy going people with no care whatsoever of your "home" life.

Oh My High is offline Registered+
    How old are you? The service industry is notorious for its rampant drug use. Literally, about 4 out of 5 restaurant workers either smoke cigarettes, do drugs, or are drinkers to the point it's problematic. I remember co-workers observing how working in the restaurant brings out alcoholism in people, which is true. Working in restaurants is literally a party, both off of work and sometimes even on the job (which I never did, but people did work drunk).
    This message will self-destruct. Anything said will be disavowed upon discovery.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Well, what kind of job are you looking for?

I'm a Marine Diesel Engineer and i can smoke while i work.

TallCoolOne is offline Registered+
    Get a job at a movie theater like yours truly! I toke up everyday before work, and so do most of my co-workers and managers. Its easy work, you have about 30 minutes of actual work every 2 hours, the rest of the time you eat free popcorn and all the free fountain drinks and coffee you want. Oh, and free movies.
    You're insulted, You can't be bought or sold.
    Translation: offer too low.

Purple Banana is offline Registered+
    Haha, get a job at a headshop! I bet they require you to fail a drug test there
    Hey man, you got a joint?

It'd be a lot cooler if you did...

RedLocks is offline Registered+
    I work a ghetto ass construction Job, first task of the day, stop and buy a few Dutchies, gut one on the way to the job, break up the herb, roll it up, go off to the side and blaze.
    Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. -Haile Selassie I

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Move to Canada. There are few jobs that drug test here. The only ones that I could think of are government jobs, and truck driving/rig driving jobs. That's about all.

The US is so controlling. Damned bullies run that country.

USA has laws and regulations for just about everything you can think of.,

KillerDemo is offline Registered+
    red robin is a bigtime 420 employer

coledog855 is offline Registered+
    Any pizza delivery place. I worked for one in highschool, and delivered pizzas. I could blaze on deliveries, and/or before work. No drug testing.

If you want to make bank and still use drugs, be a bartender. If you get a job at an upscale bar then you're golden. I've seen many bartenders drinking on the job, so I'm positive they wouldn't care about being high either.

MaskedRevenger is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou View Post
    Move to Canada. There are few jobs that drug test here. The only ones that I could think of are government jobs, and truck driving/rig driving jobs. That's about all.

The US is so controlling. Damned bullies run that country.

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but oh well.

I live in Canada and work at UPS. We don't do drug tests. Ever.

Of the coworkers that I've talked to, they either do smoke pot, or used to. My bosses knows I smoke weed, and they don't care. As a matter of fact, when loading the UPS cars, they don't care if we do it while we're blazed (Lots of us have, and still do). However I keep it on the DL when I'm delivering packages. Some mint gum, and a single spray of cologne is usually good enough. I'm lucky not to get bloodshot eyes.