Thread: Stones, Rocks, Extraterrestrial Rocks: Feeling of energy.

SFGurrilla is offline Registered+

Stones, Rocks, Extraterrestrial Rocks: Feeling of energy.

My whole familys really deep into spirituallity and over the past couple of years. We have collected mass amounts of crytals from all over the world. A lot of extraterrestrial rocks, these living male/female stones called Bogi stones, etc. But my question is, when I grow weed and put these rocks into the soil. My plants become huge so fast. And the smoke is incredible. I can hold stones and feel energy rushing though my arms with different stones the energy is more intense. When im high though you can feel the stone almost move in your hand.

Anyone else fascinated by different crystals or rocks?

I dont grow trees, I joke about it. I just toke them.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-pictures.html

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land.

-- Ezekiel 34/29

Innominate is offline Registered+
    That sounds amazing.

dragonrider is offline Registered+
    If you have a bag of Bogis, do they make Bogi babies?

GraziLovesMary is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGurrilla View Post
    My whole familys really deep into spirituallity and over the past couple of years. We have collected mass amounts of crytals from all over the world. A lot of extraterrestrial rocks, these living male/female stones called Bogi stones, etc. But my question is, when I grow weed and put these rocks into the soil. My plants become huge so fast. And the smoke is incredible. I can hold stones and feel energy rushing though my arms with different stones the energy is more intense. When im high though you can feel the stone almost move in your hand.

Yes, but I dont have the money to spend right now. I would love to learn and research more, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    Hes prolly out fighting bad guys, isnt he some sort of super cannabis ninja?
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic View Post
    Damn, I wouldn't have expected the Weed Ninja to be so... EASY!!!

tootsie roll is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGurrilla View Post

Can you explain this more?
    I've never heard of living female/male bogi stones. Where are they from?
    Where do you get extraterrestrial rocks?

dragonrider is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by tootsie roll View Post
    Can you explain this more?
    I've never heard of living female/male bogi stones. Where are they from?
    Where do you get extraterrestrial rocks?
    My feeling is that it is probably some variation of new-age hippie BS.

The only extraterresrial stones a person might have access too would be some kind of meteorite, which are pretty rare. And if a person did have meteorite, I would hope they would have some better use for it than to bury it in their planting mix for growing weed.

Living female/male bogi stones sounds like something someone made up after smoking their super potent meteorite-grown weed. I have no idea what a living stone would be --- maybe something like the silicon-based life form that they ran into in the original Star Trek series? If that's the case then this guy needs to be careful, because that thing was capable of tunneling through rock and burning people alive.

Most of the people who believe in energy from crystals would be appalled at how their sacred crystals are obtained. There are many cases of beautiful crystal caverns completely destroyed so that crystals could be sold to wooly-headed doofusses for wands and amulets. Crystal caverns are amazing natural wonders that take millions of years to form. People looking to make a buck go in there with sledgehammers and chisles and tear the place apart and then sell the crystals to people who believe in "energy" from stones.

Infamous is offline Registered+
    Talk about getting stoned
    Dont forget that when you look behind you, there's a behind you, behind you, where you arent looking!

Better call the fire department, i've hired an arson, to set fire to carpet and burn up your ENTIRE APARTMENT!!

A Cat Falls Into a Pool, a Rooster Laughs.

The Moral of The Story?

A Wet Pussy Makes a Cock Feel Good.

Doctor Whoov is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider View Post

Living female/male bogi stones sounds like something someone made up after smoking their super potent meteorite-grown weed.
    I have an original pet rock for sale. Any takers?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stones, Rocks, Extraterrestrial Rocks: Feeling of energy.-petrock.jpg  
    Last edited by Doctor Whoov; Dec-21-2007 at 18:51.
    The human race's ability for self deception is seconded only by its creativity in finding new ways to destroy itself.

I kid though. There's supposed to be all kinds of undiscovered types of energy out there. Why not as yet unmeasured emmissions from different types and forms of minerals?
    The human race's ability for self deception is seconded only by its creativity in finding new ways to destroy itself.

Nightcrewman is offline Registered+
    I have held some of these energy giving crystal type things but I have got to admit I have never felt anything from them, I've got to say a rock is just a rock that's all nothing more nothing less.

NCM
    Remember we are not strangers just friends who never meet.

No trees were destroyed by the sending of this contaminant-free post.
    However, a significant number of electrons have been seriously inconvenienced.

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    When you're driving down the New York State Thruway, there are layers, upon layers, of sedimentary rock, dating back millions of years, cut out when you near N.Y.C.

The rest of the Thruway, and Northway, are also beautiful.

fikusroot is offline Registered+
    thats the basis of quantum physics, that everything, at it's most base form, is just energy. On an unrelated note, has anyone ever seen if playing music for your plants affects the potentcy. I know certain types will make it grow faster.
    WASH UFFIZI DRIVE ME TO FIRENZE

ReUp is offline Registered+
    Badass. You may have the Elfstones of Shannara. Do they glow blue and kill creatures of the night?

Quote Originally Posted by fikusroot View Post
    thats the basis of quantum physics, that everything, at it's most base form, is just energy. On an unrelated note, has anyone ever seen if playing music for your plants affects the potentcy. I know certain types will make it grow faster.
    I have a clock radio in my room with the local public station all the time. I remember seeing those experiments in school where they played rock for group a and classical for group b and group b was healthy and group a was all scragglry.

I havent personally tried an actual comparison yet but if it's working well now why fuck it up right.

By the way great avitar. I'm a huge Zappa fan.
    Last edited by Doctor Whoov; Dec-23-2007 at 03:24.

Quote Originally Posted by ReUp View Post
    Badass. You may have the Elfstones of Shannara. Do they glow blue and kill creatures of the night?
    Great series

Hey Fikusroot, I did a search and came up with this. The DoveSong Foundation -- The effect of Music on Plants (The Plant Experiments)