Thread: Weed Leaf Bed Sheets

asinger is offline Registered

Weed Leaf Bed Sheets

Yo,

Just signed on to this forum...looks cool. I have a question for all of you that you may or may not be able to answer.

I thought it would be nice to sleep in weed bed sheets. Not hemp sheets, although that would be nice too. I am talking about weed leaf decorated bed sheets/pillow cases/bed wear.

Does anyone here know where I could find that kind of stuff. I have Google searched a bunch of keywords...but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

-A

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    I've never seen them, but it's quite easy to print your own repetitive design. You can use foam rubber, or a potato! Carve a bas-relief of whatever you would like to print, and use a dye or ink made for fabric, that won't bleed when put through the wash. Soft cotton jersey sheets are quite inexpensive, and easy to work with.
    Fabric Stamping or Fabric Printing: An Alternative to Fabric Painting

asinger is offline Registered
    thanks for the suggestion!

I can't believe that NOWHERE in this great country can you get bed sheets with pot leaves on them.

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Well then you can be the FIRST! There's a certain value to handcrafted uniqueness in this age of mass-produced garbage.

Zcomp is offline Registered+
    Spencers usually has everything. Plus, some headshops are two-fold, they sell paraphernalia as well as a host of other hard to find herb artifacts. One close by me sells sweatshirts, towels, basically anything of that nature. Check the mags like hightimes.
    Did your search include overseas websites? Amsterdam shops will usually ship anywhere(legal items).
    Famous Quote:
    John Sparton:"Do you have the salt?"
    Lenina Huxley:"Salt is not good for you, hence, it is illegal"
    "Demolition Man" 1993
    Disclaimer: I put drug-dealers out of business by growing my own. I do not sell anything! I consume everything. Prosecuting me is supporting terrorism. Do what you think is right, I'll do what I think is.
    Disclaimer: Disclaimer:Everything I post is pure fiction. I am a posting dummy to see if posting here gets you busted.

luvfriday is offline Registered+
    Why not get iron on transfers for color printers, find the pics of buds you want to rest your head on and make your own? I know you get about 10 iron on sheets 8.5 x 11.5 for about $10 at most places that sell printing supplies. The color printers are under $30 brand new, and invest in some good sheets that will last a for years (400+ thread count). The whole project could be done in a few hours exactly the way you want it for under a $100.

Look on ebay they sell what your looking for" pillow case pot leaf " is the search I used and $25 for just the pillow case someone is probably making themselves the way I just explained.
    Last edited by luvfriday; Dec-26-2007 at 20:34.

sarah louise is offline Registered+
    i don't know what you have been using for search terms, but pot leaf design, pot leaf linen, and marijuana print linen all bring up a number of pot leaf decorated linen products (via google).