Hey, I remember when i was in pakistan i saw a advert for pepsi gold. I didnt magage to find it anyware to buy. Iv just rememberd about it just now and decided to do a search on it and i found a list of all types of pepsi that have been released that i never even know exicted...
Heres a list
* Pepsi: PepsiCo's signature cola flavor and its namesake cola.
o Diet Pepsi: The sugarfree equivalent.
* Pepsi Free: Introduced in 1982 by PepsiCo as the first major-brand caffeine-free cola and is today sold as Caffeine-Free Pepsi and Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi.
* Crystal Pepsi: Discontinued; clear version of cola; introduced in 1992 and sold until 1993.
o Crystal by Pepsi: Discontinued (non-cola) citrus flavored reformulation of Crystal Pepsi.
o Pepsi Clear: Clear soda released in Mexico as a limited edition during Christmas 2005, the Mexican equivalent of Crystal Pepsi
o Pepsi Red a red colored Pepsi from Japan developed by Suntory.
o Pepsi Gold: Limited edition gold colored variant as part of a 2006 FIFA World Cup and ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 promotion.
* Pepsi Blue: A blue colored fruity soda (non-cola). Given a huge marketing push, often considered a major flop on the order of New Coke. No longer produced. In Iceland, Pepsi Blue was sold for a brief period of time during the winter of 2003/2004, and in India during the 2003 Cricket World Cup. It was sold for a longer period in Austria, and is still available in some parts of Mexico.
* Pepsi AM: Contains more caffeine than a regular Pepsi and marketed as a morning drink. No longer produced.
* Pepsi Boom: A caffeine, sugar and artificial sweetner-free Pepsi only sold in Germany, Italy and Spain
o Pepsi Fresh: More fresh Pepsi. Designed for summer 2007.
o Pepsi Natural "a new cola made with only natural ingredients", due in 2007
o Pepsi NEX: A zero calorie Pepsi developed by Suntory and sold only in Japan
* Pepsi Carnival: A tropical fruit flavored Pepsi available in Japan for a limited time that debuted in summer 2006. Later Released as Pepsi Summer Mix in 2007 in the US, However the formula was most likely different.
* Pepsi Fire: a limited edition, cinnamon flavored variety that is sold in Guam, Saipan, Thailand, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines.
* Pepsi Holiday Spice: a limited edition variety which the company began selling November 1, 2004 in the U.S.A. and Canada for an eight-week period, and again in the 2006 Christmas season. It is flavored with a seasonal finish of himp and cinnamon, somewhat similar to the Swedish Julmust.
* Pepsi Ice: Pepsi with an icy mint flavor. Sold in Guam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines. In summer 2007 Pepsi used the name Pepsi Ice in the Czech Republic and Slovakia for a limited edition cola with apple flavor.
* Pepsi Ice Cucumber: Limited edition Pepsi released in Japan.
*Pepsi Lime: with lime flavor added, introduced onto the market in the spring of 2005.
o Pepsi Limón: Pepsi with lime flavor released in Mexico in 2002, later returns as Pepsi Twist in 2004, no longer produced.
o Pepsi A-ha: Lemon flavored Pepsi sold in India.
* Pepsi Raging Razzberry
* Pepsi Razzleberry
* Pepsi Samba: A "Tropical Flavoured Cola" containing the flavors Mango & Tamarind, distributed in Australia. It was released in Australia in the 3rd Quarter of 2005 and was expected to be in production for a limited time only. Many people did not like the taste. Recently many Australian supermarkets were clearing out their remaining stock at prices as low as 15 cents (2 litres).
* Pepsi Si: The word sí used in its Spanish context ("yes") and printed on cans. Used as a marketing gimmick in predominantly Hispanic areas.
* Pepsi Strawberry Burst
* Pepsi Summer Chill: "Chilled Apple Cola". Sold in Poland during summer 2007. In the Czech Republic and Slovakia the same product was sold as Pepsi Ice.
* Pepsi Summer Mix: Pepsi with tropical fruit flavors. Released in early Spring of 2007, and was discontinued Fall to Winter of 2007. Was available in limited areas only; was a big hit for the northeastern United States.
* Pepsi Tropical Chill
* Pepsi Tropical: Short lived drink that was Available both in the US UK & Japan in late 94.
* Pepsi Twist: a lemon flavored variety.
o Pepsi Twistão Sold during summertime in Brazil, it's a Pepsi with a lemon flavor stronger than regular Pepsi Twist. "Twistão", in Portuguese, is the augmentative of "Twist".
* Pepsi Vanilla: Released in Canada and the U.S. in 2003 as Pepsi's answer to Vanilla Coke. Contains vanilla extract as well as both natural and artificial flavors.
o Pepsi Ice Cream in Russia
* Pepsi Wild Cherry: a cherry flavored variety, introduced in 1988. Originally called "Wild Cherry Pepsi", its name was changed along with the formula in 2005.
* Pepsi X Energy Cola: contains more caffeine than regular Pepsi, and also contains guaranine. Pepsi is the first major cola brand to have an energy drink line extension. The cola-based product has a unique flavor and a reddish tint. It is sold in several countries worldwide.
List of Pepsi types - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia