Thread: HOW MUCH MARIJUANA IS LEGAL?

Mr. Mary Jane is offline Registered+

HOW MUCH MARIJUANA IS LEGAL?

i just need to know how much weed do you need to have on you in order to get charged/arrested??

and is there an age limit??

Stedric is offline Registered+

Talking

Well your from Toronto so I'm guessing you mean in Canada.

30 grams I believe is the limit, they will confiscate it from you and might give you a ticket but you won't be arrested. Don't quote me on this however as it may well have changed since I last checked.
    Windmill windmill for the land, turn forever hand in hand.
    Take it all in on your stride, it is ticking falling down.
    Love forever, love is free,
    let's turn forever, you and me.

Epic is offline Registered+
    What the fuck...

Lurker is offline Registered+
    you could get life imprisonment w/o bail if they caught you with 500grams here.. it sux! i live in the philippines

HeLTeR.SKeLTeR is offline Registered+
    you lucky people, where I"m from if the police catches you with 1 gram they would probably beat you up and make you eat the weed, I'm not kidding.

thats why I always say FUCK THE POLICE!

Kid Dynamite is offline Registered+
    helter skelter where do you live?

also have u read the book helter skelter yeh? quality stuff.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

mother do you think they'll like this song?
    mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    mother should I run for president?
    mother should I trust the government?
    mother will they put me in the firing line?

mother am I really dying?

mother, did it need to be so high?

Mr. Mary Jane is offline Registered+
    so does anyone know for sure????....and whats the age limit??????????????????????????????????????????

juggalo420 is offline Registered+
    i got caught with only half a gram and i have a court appearance for it, but im from america which is living in the dark ages when it comes to drug laws, canada might be more lenient, check out http://www.norml.org/ they have a section that covers pot laws in different countrys and states.
    The Edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over Hunter S. Thompson

Kombucha is offline Registered+
    It's fucked up to charge people with possession unless it's in really large amounts. People should be allowed to do what they want, if they hurt themselves it's not anyone else's problem. My local paper recently reported proudly that an undercover policeman made friends with a drug user, then after about a month of pestering him persuaded him to sell him a few mg of coke. Then arrested him. Apparently that's a great result.
    AAAH HA HA HA HA HA!

tokinsmoke is offline Registered+
    where i live its 14 grams and its a fellony.....
    if its less u just get a
    simple possesion charge,,,,,,

peace
    sex, drugs, rock & roll
    speed, weed, birth control
    lifes a bitch and the ya die
    fuck the world and lets get high

Buck268 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombucha
    It's fucked up to charge people with possession unless it's in really large amounts. People should be allowed to do what they want, if they hurt themselves it's not anyone else's problem. My local paper recently reported proudly that an undercover policeman made friends with a drug user, then after about a month of pestering him persuaded him to sell him a few mg of coke. Then arrested him. Apparently that's a great result.
    That is incredibly fucked up; ever happens to me that cop best get into the witness protection program ASAP
    I see a red door and I want it painted black / No colors anymore I want them to turn black / I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes / I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

SLiC112 is offline Registered+
    where i'm from ... these motherfuckas will put you up against a wall or anything, and start poundin on you till you on the floor... then take the weed and burn the weed while still in the bag so you could see it burn...

ermitonto is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mary Jane
    i just need to know how much weed do you need to have on you in order to get charged/arrested??

and is there an age limit??
    Well, in answer to the name of the thread, no weed is legal, anywhere, by international treaty. It is tolerated to differing degrees in certain places like Holland, Vancouver and Nimbin (a little town in Australia), but technically what is going on is that it is still illegal but the law is only applied under certain circumstances and ignored in others.

The laws differ from place to place. Here in New York state, if you're caught with any amount of weed at all you could very well find yourself in legal trouble, but small possession charges won't get you arrested. Of course there is no age limit for weed. The law may apply differently for minors and adults, but the law's the law and it isn't tolerated at any age. The only place I know of that has a legally set age limit for weed is the Netherlands, where you have to be 18 to buy it.

But none of this should matter if you're careful and don't get caught. It's really not that hard to do, just don't get high anywhere an authority figure might be able to find you, and always prepare for a worst-case scenario wherever you smoke.

llamaman666 is offline Registered+
    In alaska it is completely legal to have 4 oz or less.
    you can grow, only legal way to acquire it.
    If I die before I wake, Heaven or Hell, I'll still bake.

I hate political lies

If Alaska was devided in to two, Texas would be the third largest state

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?eoj

the12evised is offline Registered
    To the guy who said he was unlucky becuz the cops would beat him up and make him eat the weed..

your lucky, at least you don't have to watch them smoke it, or toss it, ANNNND, they just get you high after they beat your ass :P

Bman719 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by HeLTeR.SKeLTeR
    you lucky people, where I"m from if the police catches you with 1 gram they would probably beat you up and make you eat the weed, I'm not kidding.

thats why I always say FUCK THE POLICE!
    Shit man, at least you get to ingest the weed somehow.. i'd rather get beat up and have to eat my weed than get a possession charge and get it confinscated... but that's just me
    You All Crazy Bitches!