Thread: why are humans so cruel?

gnarshred57 is offline Registered+

why are humans so cruel?

I have come to notice no matter how much we might say we are nice and loving, deep down we are just cruel and nasty.

I mean i just got out of a long great relationship with a special person (dont worry im fine lol) and no matter how many times i think about the person i always say to myself i dont want to make her jealous because thats mean. We are really good friends now and all and we hang out every day. One thing i have noticed though is that even if im outside on campus and i am talking to other girls, i constantly hope she sees me talking to them. i mean i have no intention in getting back together with her but deep down inside i always want her to see me being with other girls.

I dont know why its like this but every single relationship iv had i always wanna make the other person somewhat jealous even if i say i dont want to.

has anyone ever felt different than me?

do you agree or disagree?

Weekend_Warrior is offline Registered+
    lol that doesnt mean that you are a bad person.

THClord is offline Registered+
    In this world, you get another person by putting them down. In an attempt to get more "valued" people, you forfeit honesty, which is necessary to keep a balance between two people.
    all posts under this user name are purely for role playing purposes

smok3y is offline Registered+
    Dosent make you a bad person dude.. I think you still have feeling for that person and thats why you want her to see you talkin to other girls, so she feels jelous and you's get back together.. That just my on it..
    R.I.P
    David Steele
    "Gone But Never Forgotten"

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this..
    but I'm gonna get you high today..
    'cause it's Friday' you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do..

CaptainDank is offline Registered+
    I wouldnt say humans are cruel, but most of us are selfish or self-centered. For example, you only want to run into your ex with a younger/hotter girl because of your ego. You want her to see that you can do better than her, and that your breakup didnt affect you. I am self-obsessed too, and I dont think its a bad thing, but sometimes we should all step back and try to look at things from someone else's perspective
    smoke more weed.

maxsuperdanks is offline Registered+
    "Virtue is rewarded in this world, remember, Natural law makes no false judgments. Its decisions are true and just, even when dreadful. The victor gets the gold and the land every time. He, also, gets the fairest maidens, the glory tributes. And why should it be otherwise? Why should the delights of life go to failures and cowards? Why should the spoils of battle belong to the unwarlike? That would be insanity, utterly unnatural and immoral."

Victory is the basis of right, so who is to say what is good and evil? Who are we to say what is good and evil to you? I say do what you will, just don't be bummed if the reaction isn't something you wanted.

babyfaceisLEGAL is offline Registered+
    Honestly, with all my other boyfriend's..deep down I wanted to make them jealous or even hurt them. Some of the times, I wanted to fuck up their lives..one guy I used to burn with cigarettes (he was using me and I knew it). I used to be sick and twisted and I think a lot of humans are BUT with my current boyfriend, I want to do anything and everything to make him happy. If I hurt him, I don't know what I'd do.
    Bugga Baby, bitch.

gnarshred57 is offline Registered+
    you all have valid points. its just really wierd to think how no matter what, deep down inside there is that little thing within us that makes us feel ways we never think of feeling but all of a sudden when it comes up we go back on our word. i still dont get it haha

Binglebud is offline Registered
    Ive just came out from a 2 year relationship, and I can honestly say i feel exactly the same as you, I wanted her to think about me all the time and think of me with other girls and all this cruel shit.

its normal i suppose, but I do think it means youi still have strong feelings for the person your trying to make jelous...just my opinion though aye mate x

iStaaHi is offline Registered+
    humans uel by nature,, theyve wlways been cruel, and the y always will be cruel,, ,,,, it fuckin sucks but u know its life,,,,, you can try to cahnge it by tryin to be a better person do some more good things each day help some people out make them feel good about themselves,, no greed, happieness,,, we need peace but its soo hard to come by,,,,,,,,,,,,
    u know like when u think someone likes u and u keep trying to find out?, u know like when ur going somewhere and u think ur different,, the answer to both of those is yes,, its strane,, humans are no different from ne other life form,, we,, ,, people will have other things to think about,, isnt it weird,?,the hotdogs of life get etaen ?, its not like ill be around to say, hey, that was me,, its just weird,love love is a word used to describe human mothions,, www.youtube.com/higherrconsciousnes

Wesley Pipes is offline Registered+
    when i got hurt recently i would say nasty things that i did not mean to the girl involved, even though i was still in love with her... guess i just wanted her to understand how she made me feel, even though she didn't care that she hurt me (despite the fact that she claimed to care about me, which is pretty fucked up cuz i don't go around hurting the people i care about)... it's just human nature i suppose, 'you hurt me so i hurt you'.

Peace
    It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found.

I'm The Guy Who Drops The Pennies So You Can Have A Little Good Luck When You Pick Them Up
    (Really i just hate spare change lol) :P