Thread: How can I get a more intense high?

loxley is offline Registered+

How can I get a more intense high?

so for about the past 2 1/2-3 weeks i've smoked everyday. i've never smoked the frequently before even though i've been enjoying the effects of the miracle plant that is cannabis for about a year now. i'm positive now that my high is not as intense as it used to be. am i smoking too frequently? should up the quantity per bowl i smoke? advice? suggestions?

35 x 12 = 420

Cannabis-Sativa is offline Registered+
    Well how much do you regularly smoke in a sitting? What kind of weed do you smoke? If you smoke shwagg then just start smoking some mids or danks. Just some basic ideas im throwing out.

-Jake
    When I die fuck it I wanna go to hell
    Cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
    It don't make sense goin' to heaven wit the goodie goodies
    Dressed in white I like black Tims and black hoodies
    God will probably have me on some real strict shit
    No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked
    Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
    Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice- Suicidal Thought- Biggie Smalls

Coelho is offline Registered+
    The easiest way is to take a break of 2 days... after it, smoke, and surely you will be HIGHHH again.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    Smoke 2 bowls back to back, and if that doesn't work, smoke 3
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

loxley is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannabis-Sativa View Post
    Well how much do you regularly smoke in a sitting? What kind of weed do you smoke? If you smoke shwagg then just start smoking some mids or danks. Just some basic ideas im throwing out.

-Jake
    I usually always pack a pretty fat bowl, that way if there's any left over that i didn't smoke, I finish it the next day. the type of weed i smoke is the thing that i'm finding weird. right now i have some white widow. it's my favorite, but i feel like my body must be getting used to dealing with the THC or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Coelho View Post
    The easiest way is to take a break of 2 days... after it, smoke, and surely you will be HIGHHH again.
    hey, yeah i haven't smoked for a day and a half now, i'm gonna hold out till tomorrow and then see if anythings changed. *fingers crossed*

smok3y is offline Registered+
    Takin a few days of here and there helps.. But if that dont work just smoke a bit extra..

R.I.P
    David Steele
    "Gone But Never Forgotten"

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this..
    but I'm gonna get you high today..
    'cause it's Friday' you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do..

Silent Wolf is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by loxley View Post
    so for about the past 2 1/2-3 weeks i've smoked everyday. i've never smoked the frequently before even though i've been enjoying the effects of the miracle plant that is cannabis for about a year now. i'm positive now that my high is not as intense as it used to be. am i smoking too frequently? should up the quantity per bowl i smoke? advice? suggestions?

35 x 12 = 420
    Yeah, don't smoke as much as you have been doing. As another poster suggested, take a break from it for a couple of days. Or start smoking every other day. Weed is one of these things that the less you have of it, the more you appreciate it, so to speak. I remember the days when i only toked every Saturday night, and it literally put me on my arse because i had such low tolerance!
    I love my bong, so i named her Linda.

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    I've removed a post about adding hard drugs to the weed- which I'm SURE was a joke- I HOPE- which is why no one got infracted- either way it is completely against site rules! And a STUPID idea besides. This is, after all, a medical site...

OLDJIMMYBONES is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic View Post
    I've removed a post about adding hard drugs to the weed- which I'm SURE was a joke- I HOPE- which is why no one got infracted- either way it is completely against site rules! And a STUPID idea besides. This is, after all, a medical site...

only stated as a clear joke i would never advicate doing that, i could only imagine it would result in disaster

jsn9333 is offline Registered+
    I personally find that a tolerance builds if I smoke everyday. So I don't. It's that easy.

If I was a severe medical patient, then of course I would do what I had to do. But as it is, I try to smoke every other day at the most. A lot of the time it isn't even that often. I just find I enjoy the high more. I like to enjoy "normal" days as well as "high" days.

silkyblue is offline Registered+
    if your eating
    way too many tomatoes

push away the plate and lay your fork down

Its not what we have, but what we enjoy, that constitutes our abundance"

"when ya have more than ya think, ya need more space"

"society your a crazy breed"

Legalise Medical Marijuana

WaZ
    WaZ is offline Registered+
    It is undoubtedly an issue of tolerance.

You could up the quantity, smoke less often, eat it, alternate between eating it and smoking it, get a vaporizer, or some combination of these.

THClord is offline Registered+
    You could smoke only when an occasion presents itself instead of whenever you have time.
    all posts under this user name are purely for role playing purposes

StickyfingahZ is offline Registered+
    what about for medical pateints who smokes regularly?
    I tried taking a break once and it was hard....but it did work.....just wondering if there is anything to do besides stop smoking or increasing the weed quantity/quality.

I noticed I need to smoke more.Before one bowl would do good,,now I am on two and its not as long lasting or intense.
    ~If No Fit,Put Spit~

affasd is offline Registered+
    smoke out of a waterfall or gravity will help

... ...

smoke weed all day

gp7787 is offline Registered
    I would say if you have a certain way you like to smoke(bong, blunt, pipe, joint, vape, ect.) go against the norm...I smoke blunts and have noticed that I have tolerance now than when i first started so i change it up...bongs and vapes are what I like to switch to...

tha_green_ghost is offline Registered+
    Dang, white widow? I wish I could smoke that every day.

So you only smoke a bowl ....(hmmmm?) I'd have to agree with the rest of the people who say just try something different.
    I'd personally recommend rollin' a cigarillo and try that! Their not too big and smoke smoother than a joint (IMO)

spazzoid06 is offline Registered+
    try a better quality bud for example if you buy 10 a gram weed, then buy 15 -25 a g bud

OntarioToker69 is offline Registered+
    Try finding Some Exotic Medical Grade Strains.Try and find a Sativa or sativa dominant hybrid.Try not smoking for a couple days before smoking some AAA pot.If you get a sativa like a Haze
    The High Should be very intense and almost trippy.cerebral as well.You'll still fell clear headed.If You wanna get BAKED and melt into your couch,I Suggest You Find A potent Indica.Blueberry,
    Hashberry,and hash plant are some of my fav. indicas.
    Oh and Greent Giant.
    other than that that's all I can tell you,There are no possible ways to increase the potency of a certain strain of cannabis beyond it's Genetic abilities.
    Last edited by OntarioToker69; May-05-2008 at 14:01.

Shovelhandle is offline Registered+
    Smoke different strains.

Shov

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Well since we can't seem to stay on the topic of pot, even after a direct warning, this thread is finished. I've removed posts containing DANGEROUS suggestions involving other drug abuse. One of you (posts removed) is not going to be posting for a while.

Remember, this is a medical site. Threads like this are tolerated- IF they stay on the up and up. If the recreational effect is important to you as well, Shov hit it right on the money- switch up your strains so that you do not build a tolerance to any particular ratio of psychoactives in the strains to which you are accustomed.

Closed for business.