Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!!! quarter bag of weed....

AmericanPatriot is offline Registered

HELP!!!! quarter bag of weed....

is 130 too much for a quarter bag of dank and what does a quarter bag look like because i think last time I got ripped off?

Perp is offline Registered+
    130 what? Dollars? Yes, that is too much. If you think you got ripped off you probably did. Sorry.

DaBudhaStank is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPatriot View Post
    is 130 too much for a quarter bag of dank and what does a quarter bag look like because i think last time I got ripped off?
    Yeah, it's too much, even if its amazing because no one is paying more than 450 an O of even Haze or anything like that. A quarter will (frequently) cover the whole bottom of a ziplock back in essentially 2 rows. That is, if it's normal size nuggets. I've seen quarters that fit in the palm of your hand and some that would take almost both hands to hold. Generally though, what I said above is right. However, sometimes there's nothing you can do if you're paying that much. Your best bet is find out how much he bought the O for and then tell him to fuck off.
    Peace is a lie. Freedom is a lie. Most everything you think you know is a lie. Get used to it. Get funkified instead.

415plus5 is offline Registered+
    quarter should be 70 bucks homie.

thcbongman is offline Registered+
    If it's for normal KB, yeah it's way too much. At least where I live, you can expect 120-150 for a quarter of some haze, depending on how greedy the dude is.
    Happiness only real when shared

weedmaster is offline Registered+
    you cant tell the weight by looks, just picked up 1/2 oz looked more like a 1/4, i put it on the scales it was actually over the 1/2oz 14.4 grams

kbuds88 is offline Registered
    125 is what a 1/4 is by me, maybeee on a good day 110

bigtopsfinn is offline Registered+
    I agree that by just looking at the weed you can't tell the weight. With that said, most of the time an eighth would fit into and fill up a cigarette cellophane with a little room at the top to seal it. Therefore, most of the time in my experience, a quarter should fit 2 of these cellophanes. Of course, if the weed is very fluffy or dense this isn't true, but otherwise you could get an idea of how much you have.
    99% of the growing info you need can be found here: Cdot grow guide and FAQs

Completed grow logs:
    First grow - LST'd Trainwreck -- Two Trainwrecks in SCRog -- Finn'SCRog 2010

VapedG13 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by kbuds88 View Post
    125 is what a 1/4 is by me, maybeee on a good day 110
    $125 a 1/4.........did they kiss ya before they screwed ya???

$125 is what I paid for this skunk indica 1/2 oz.... all day long...costs less if ya get a QP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP!!!! quarter bag of weed....-002.jpg   HELP!!!! quarter bag of weed....-003.jpg  

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    Too much, he's taking the piss out of you. $100 for a Q
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

DAP8026 is offline Registered
    Where do you live? In TN a standard quarter of dro in 120. I have heard of eigths being 70 here though. Go to webehigh.com and look up your city to find typical marijuana prices.

The most I have ever paid for a quarter anywhere is 60$.thats it.Here its alwayz 55$ or 60$ for a 1/4.

keep on tokin
    + =

Tha Hottest Under Tha Sun

No One on tha Corner has Swagger Like Moi

Cuz U Ain't Like Tha Rest When U Kickin it Wit tha Best

Don't Panic It's Organic
    lol

KingKronic420 is offline Registered+
    well if you havent figured it out yet, op, then it all depends on where you are. and who you know.

people will come here saying you're over paying, but it sounds to me like you are young, and obviously a new smoker. so yeah if i was you i would get the 130 a q if it is quality bud.

i have gotten quarters from 75-130 here. obviously when i first started i was paying higher prices, but thats not the case anymore.

keep your money straight with your guy and dont be shady and i guarantee those prices will drop.

Keepit Clean Keepit Green
    "maybe this coming summer will be the one, when I meet the 'college girl that misses her Daddy' ..." - T.I.R.

cannakeeper is offline Registered+
    Daaaamn, you guys paying 60-70 1/4 for nice dro is WOW!! We are lucky to find it at all but if you can it never exceeds $100. What really sucks is the mexican mower deck scrapings that is readily found around here is rarely below $50. So...go broke on dro if you can find, go even more broke trying to chase a buz down on shit bricks or fuck it and just gro the dro like the rest of us. For the cost of 3 oz you can buy the initial set up and after that ur smoke is dirt cheap by comparison and prob safer than buy, transport as well as worry if your burning nutes, heavy metals or god knows what else. When you get sick of dealing with that shit like most the guidance from the fine pro's on here and gobs of lit off the net, any half a tard can grow, even me. LOL

doodd06 is offline Registered
    130 bucks for a quarter oz seems really fucking high no matter what type of weed you are buying. If someone wants to sell to you for that much laugh at them and find someone else.

elskeetro is offline Registered+
    Yeah. The most i ever paid was $100 for a quarter. That was the last bag i bought. That motivated me to start growin. and now i pay $0 for bountiful ounces.

skeet.

linearvermin is offline Registered+
    Here in SoCal I pay 100 a quarter, 110 MAX and it better be some really really good stuff. Its hard to tell what a quarter will look like because it could be dense nugs or small light nugs. I would suggest you buy a small scale so that you can weigh your nug and not get ripped off. Trust on that because I didn't have one for months and when i did get one i found out a lot of people like to rip you off. I'd be 1-5g short when i picked up oz's or they would give me .8 and say it was a gram. Mind you, that was back in high school before I had a card and had to deal with sketchy people all the time. If your getting it from a clinic you should be fine, but it sounds like your getting it on the streets where anything goes.
    Last edited by linearvermin; Dec-07-2008 at 14:23. Reason: grammar
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

Mississippi Steve is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by doodd06 View Post
    130 bucks for a quarter oz seems really fucking high no matter what type of weed you are buying. If someone wants to sell to you for that much laugh at them and find someone else.
    Actually its not if its really good weed. Maybe something like the Arjans Ultra Haze #1 that I have, after 2 hits from the waterpipe, I have to turn the computer and TV off because there are too many colors. Just 1 hit will get you wrecked. I have been offered $200/eighth for some.

FWIW, I *DO NOT* sell *ANY* weed. I have been known to give some to a very close circle of friends.....but I refuse to sell any.
    READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON'T MIX!!!

Don't put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

silkyblue is offline Registered+
    $130.00 a Q!!!

ya got the shaft man [unless its golden]

at times of running out we have spent 80 a q

puff with care man

learn from it
    Its not what we have, but what we enjoy, that constitutes our abundance"

"when ya have more than ya think, ya need more space"

"society your a crazy breed"

Legalise Medical Marijuana

Breukelen advocaat is offline Registered+
    One thirty for a quarter isn't a bad price in New York City*, considering that oz's are commonly priced at $500-600.

* Yes, I KNOW that some people in NYC can get it cheaper so please don't rub it in.

Perp is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve View Post
    I have been offered $200/eighth for some.
    $400 a quarter? American? Ridiculous price. I don't believe it but if it's true then those people offering you that much are idiots.

silkyblue is offline Registered+
    We score wif fam

@ 50 a q

sometimes
    Its not what we have, but what we enjoy, that constitutes our abundance"

"when ya have more than ya think, ya need more space"

"society your a crazy breed"

Legalise Medical Marijuana

VapedG13 is offline Registered+
    Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve
    I have been offered $200/eighth for some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perp View Post
    $400 a quarter? American? Ridiculous price. I don't believe it but if it's true then those people offering you that much are idiots.
    And if you bouhgt a 1/8 for $200 your just as big a idot as the person selling it to ya
    Last edited by VapedG13; Dec-08-2008 at 17:33.

Buster2010 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Perp View Post
    Or undercover with a wire attached.

Mississippi Steve is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by VapedG13 View Post
    And if you bouhgt a 1/8 for $200 your just as big a idot as the person selling it to ya
    So how much would you pay for weed that will get you totaly wrecked with 1 hit, and with 2 hits your got to turn off the TV and the puter cause there are too many colors??.... or have you never had any really good weed??

Personally, if it takes more than 2 hits, I am not gonna waste my money on anymore of those beans.
    READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON'T MIX!!!

Don't put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast