Thread: flavor spray?

dogglet is offline Registered

flavor spray?

i found this website selling foliar sprays that flavor growing tobacco plants, they have a whole assortment of flavors Choclate, wintergreen, menthol look at and see..

this stuff should work on weed plants right? for fun.

stoned88911 is offline Registered+
    duno that sounds cool.

JohnnyZ is offline Registered+
    I don't trust it man. It obviously alters something on a chemical level if you spray it during growth.. Who knows man. It could cause cancer or something crazy. I don't drink Redbull for that same reason.. I just have this feeling that in 10 years they're gunna come out with a study that says energy drinks give you cancer. No thank you to that. Get some Juicy Fruit or Blueberry if you don't like the taste of regular weed.

It could just be the naturalist in me, but spraying weed to make it taste different is just plain wrong.
    When the stress burns my brain just like acid raindrops, Mary Jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop. I let the music take over my soul, body, and mind, to kick back, relax one time and you will find..

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

bonsaiguy is offline Registered+
    I agree with Johnny...this can't be a good idea. Good weed tastes good. (admittedly it's an acquired taste) Why make it taste like cherries or chocolate. One of the reasons I'm baffled as to why anyone would want to hollow out a grape flavored stogie and fill it with reefer. Just reinforces my belief that some humans are a complete waste of good water.
    Never take your cell phone out of it's holster when using the restroom. BG

Forward...never straight.

dogglet is offline Registered
    well it stems from my girlfriend... who normal days loves the taste of weed...but during that time of the month she dosen't like the taste BUT nothing relevies the cramps like a toke of my home gown according to her... and between US it is the only way i can be around her during this time... so it is rather form over function. so i was doing some research, and besides molasses which i already use IS their anything else... and i ran across that site
    Tobacco Flavorings for Home Grown Tobacco
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flavor spray?-post-181.jpg  

sensistar is offline Registered+
    sounds unscientific,it would be all over high times or here if it was being wide used,i agree with johhny and friends dont waste your crop or even a precious bud on something all the (cool) kids arent doing.
    The ECONOMY is OK ,if you dont watch the news.