Thread: Wicca stash box...

Stigma420247 is offline Registered+

Wicca stash box...

hey guys...i just recently got off probation that i had for 2 years and im back to smokin regularly so i decided to get a new stash box..my old one was just a basic wood box with the silk screen in the middle and the mirror on bottom...this one is a bit more sophisticated...has the stash box on the bottom and then the kief box on top... came with a neat divider in the middle too so i can keep my chronic separated... here are some pics...what u guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wicca stash box...-box1.jpg   Wicca stash box...-box3.jpg   Wicca stash box...-box2.jpg  

Wicca stash box...-box4.jpg  
    Last edited by Stigma420247; Feb-08-2009 at 19:15.
    Treat others the way you would like to be treated. - Jesus Christ

Its a cold world out there...sometimes i think im getting a little frosty myself... - Mary Kay Place

Its the simple things in life that turn the peasants into leaders, and i know the differences between the walkers and the sleepers. - Aesop Rock

I breath in the problems and exhale solutions- C-Rayz Walz

maxsuperdanks is offline Registered+
    nice box mang
    You've got to be the change you want to see in the world, so I do what I want. I cannot force others to accept me, I can only lead by example and be righteous and stick to my convictions with integrity in hopes they'll dig what I'm about and join in too.