Thread: Cannabis leaf origami

Coelho is offline Registered+

Cannabis leaf origami

So, does anyone knows how to make a cannabis leaf in origami? Ive googled it with no satisfatory results...

az666 is offline Registered+
    ha ha ha
    That is the craziest thing I have heard in a long time!!

I love origami, I find it extremely theraputic.

I would love to see something like this done, although now thinking about it....it probably wouldn't work..

A man should be judged by the quality of his work.....not the quality of his piss.

TheSmokingMonkey is offline Registered+
    I want one!!! somebody must know how...
    The fools are at the bottom of it all.

Well... it is possible to make one... i found one in the index of a book about origamis... but i only found the books index, and not the book itself nor any picture...

Italiano715 is offline Registered+

Exclamation

So, does anyone knows how to make a cannabis leaf in origami? Ive googled it with no satisfatory results...
    See what about 10 min of searching got me! GL!!!

The first link is a page by page of diff. origamis you can make and the second link is how to make a cannabis leaf one!!! Check it out and be sure to post some pics if you decide to make one.....TIME TO GET TO FOLDING!

OtRoS

http://www.pajarita.org/usuarios/gil...%20gilgado.pdf
    Last edited by Italiano715; Apr-03-2009 at 09:55.
    "Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it every where."
    - George Washington

"A dope fiend refers to the reefer butt as a roach, because, it resembles a cockroach." L. Ron Bumquist: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Italiano715 View Post
    See what about 10 min of searching got me! GL!!!

The first link is a page by page of diff. origamis you can make and the second link is how to make a cannabis leaf one!!! Check it out and be sure to post some pics if you decide to make one.....TIME TO GET TO FOLDING!
    Man...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
    Ive searched in english, and in japanese (after learning by chance how to say "hemp" in japanese)... but i didnt search in spanish... anyway, thanks again!

The origamis that there are in this site has some serious paperfolding... its for professionals! They do make incredible things, and with just paper! I do reccomend this site for anyone interested in origami!

And now ill try to make my cannabis leaf...

Italiano715 is offline Registered+
    Your welcome, yea it is spanish, but it's still pretty self explanatory.....It's really good though with the illustrations! Let us know how everything turned out, i'mma try make one prolly tomorrow and post it on here!
    "Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it every where."
    - George Washington

"A dope fiend refers to the reefer butt as a roach, because, it resembles a cockroach." L. Ron Bumquist: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

luciddreamer is offline Registered+
    Ah, fuck that, I'd have to be major stoned to attempt it lol
    For some reason I thought you were talking about making origami out of a cannabis leaf. That could probably be done with a fat Indica or something.
    "It's not a health issue, it's a wealth issue."

Quote Originally Posted by luciddreamer View Post
    For some reason I thought you were talking about making origami out of a cannabis leaf. That could probably be done with a fat Indica or something.
    LOL! But it isnt a so far-fetched idea... as many origamers actually use hemp-paper to made their origamis...

it's still pretty self explanatory.....It's really good though with the illustrations!
    It is what i thought when i did see the instructions the first time... but it isnt... im pretty sure the author actually believed that "one picture is worth a thousand words"... many steps that are marked by an innocent-looking arrow would require at least one entire paragraph to describe how to do them...

Let us know how everything turned out, i'mma try make one prolly tomorrow and post it on here!
    Well... i already spent several hours and still didnt finish it. Some steps in the instructions are actually several steps that require prior knowledge of origami to be properly understood. Surely a person without prior experience with origamis would be unable to make it. I had to sleep thinking about this and to think about this when i was stonedly-inspired to understand some steps that were over-simplified there. And still it isnt over! The hardest origami i knew how to do is simpler than the mere "base" of this one...

Anyway... you (and everybody else) is welcome to try it... my only advice is to use a LARGE sheet of paper, and use the thinnest paper available, as it is folded and over-folded and over-over-folded... i started with an A4 sheet of paper and it seems the final result will have some 3-4 inches...
    Last edited by Coelho; Apr-04-2009 at 08:19.