Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What brand/color lighter do you buy and why?

cannamanibus is offline Registered+

What brand/color lighter do you buy and why?

I buy white bic's b/c i buy everything white and most people don't carry white lighter. I think it is a professional color along with black.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Kid Dynamite is offline Registered+
    I used to try and get the black and gold clippers... i reckon they give me an aura of bad-boy charm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

mother do you think they'll like this song?
    mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    mother should I run for president?
    mother should I trust the government?
    mother will they put me in the firing line?

mother am I really dying?

mother, did it need to be so high?

redtails is offline Registered+
    I buy the 5 pack of bics, usually the blue & red ones. Around here everyone has the white ones, if I get a single I buy one that has the design but a yellow lighter under it, they're super rare so you have to look hard. Usually though I don't buy lighters because the ciggarette shop I go to gives me free ones when I buy a carton.
    Take everything said with a grain of salt, nobody knows everything and everybody knows nothing.

BlueBlazer is offline Registered+
    Blue of course . . .
    Cold hearted orb that rules the night
    Removes the colors from our sight
    Red is grey and yellow white
    Yet we decide which is right

and which is an illusion

cygnustaxt is offline Registered+
    i never use white lighters, they have always been thought of as bad luck amongst my friends. Right now i'm using a saints lighter but i don't really care what color they are, i just grab one hah. Sometimes i'll try to get a bright pink one just because i know its easy to get back if someone tries to steal it.
    That was a good one bob

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    I don't care what colour or brand as long as it works and lights my green. Allow torch flames tho
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

sccrocks is offline Registered+

Thumbs down WTF ( lighters)

Why would you waste the fourms space to ask a stupid fucking question of what colour lighter ppl use. get a life, us the space for what it is ment for Growing Pot

TheChameleon is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by sccrocks View Post
    Why would you waste the fourms space to ask a stupid fucking question of what colour lighter ppl use. get a life, us the space for what it is ment for Growing Pot
    Wtf, You used this space to hate?
    For Sale
    One Used Violin

Deige is offline Registered+
    Black bics are all I buy. I seem to have a talent for holding on to them until they die.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

TheChameleon is offline Registered+
    I like this, I got it at walmart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What brand/color lighter do you buy and why?-dscf4136.jpg  
    For Sale
    One Used Violin

Why would you waste the fourms space to ask a stupid f****g question of what colour lighter ppl use. get a life, us the space for what it is ment for Growing Pot
    I often wonder the same thing

Kid Dynamite is offline Registered+
    This thread is in the lounge, which is the part of the site for random cr*p. Theres plenty of growing threads elsewhere if thats what you're after.

Considering that threads in here are usually about how many eigths there are in an ounce or smoking bananna peel this is probably an improvement.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

mother do you think they'll like this song?
    mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    mother should I run for president?
    mother should I trust the government?
    mother will they put me in the firing line?

mother am I really dying?

mother, did it need to be so high?

yah i know it's lame, and who even gives a shit, but i found it somewhat reasonable since it does take a lighter to light your buds that your smoking and people might have certain things they do, lighter wise. I also took my safety off after reading the other thread and it lights alot easier. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite View Post
    Considering that threads in here are usually about how many eigths there are in an ounce or smoking bananna peel this is probably an improvement.
    gotta go along with that one, too

middieman440 is offline Registered+
    i use wooden matches.and i let the head burn off first...i only smoke joints...butane is bad to inhale...yuck..

jimmy8778 is offline Registered+
    Brown bic. With the safety off. But just any bic lighter gets the job done. I too use the matches with the heads burnt off. But they are more of a hassle.
    when you learn to walk on the planes of existence, you can learn to run on the planet of earth

au revoir

mainegrown is offline Registered+
    PINK BIC!! no one seems to bic me of these ones... and pink is my favorite color.. its universal right??
    -J
    Pray for Obama Psalm 109:8

----------------------------------------------------------

DIY Section: Links to DIY Threads

DIG Round III Big Mamma's House

PLANT PROBLEMS?? Read

all my posts are fake.. i lie.

Quote Originally Posted by mainegrown View Post
    PINK BIC!! no one seems to bic me of these ones... and pink is my favorite color.. its universal right??
    -J
    Hah, no...Pink is for I prefer black but those get stolen way too easily. I find the cheap crappy lighters I get free never get taken, regardless of color...But I still usually carry 2 just in case.
    Take everything said with a grain of salt, nobody knows everything and everybody knows nothing.

naw pink is the color of my favorite thing in the world... even above the grass i smoke. green is for pink is for pussy bro. and i love to eat the pink.. lol
    i have taken to just stealing other people's lighters cause i am owed some. i figure karma is like god it will only help you if you help yourself!!
    lol
    -J

PLANT PROBLEMS?? Read

Still sounds a bit emo for me, but if that's how you see it lol. Yeah that's true about karma, you can't just expect things to fall into your lap if you sit idly by.

I've never taken a lighter, but if they fall out of someone's pocket in my car or couch it's fair game for me . I usually go searching the house when I get down to 2 or 3 lighters and find probably 6-10 others that I've misplaced.

How long do lighters usually last you guys? Daily use by just myself (10-25 lights a day), I can make a lighter last from 3 months to almost a year...

omg that nuts... i am lucky if they last a week...
    i smoke hash and pot and cigs so i light up at least a hundo times a day + incense....
    -J

PLANT PROBLEMS?? Read

michaelpeg is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    Still sounds a bit emo for me, but if that's how you see it lol. Yeah that's true about karma, you can't just expect things to fall into your lap if you sit idly by.

I've never taken a lighter, but if they fall out of someone's pocket in my car or couch it's fair game for me . I usually go searching the house when I get down to 2 or 3 lighters and find probably 6-10 others that I've misplaced.

How long do lighters usually last you guys? Daily use by just myself (10-25 lights a day), I can make a lighter last from 3 months to almost a year...
    how the heck do you manage that when i use my lighters about the same amount and they last 3-4 weeks, do you have some kind of super lighter? By the way i use any colour lighter of any brand but I prefer bics and non girly colours.

BlueBlazer is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by mainegrown View Post
    -J
    Heh, I used to smoke Pall Malls for the same reason . . . someone would bum a smoke, see the Pall Malls and say, "Thanks, but nevermind."
    Cold hearted orb that rules the night
    Removes the colors from our sight
    Red is grey and yellow white
    Yet we decide which is right

and which is an illusion

gypski is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer View Post
    Heh, I used to smoke Pall Malls for the same reason . . . someone would bum a smoke, see the Pall Malls and say, "Thanks, but nevermind."
    My first cigarette many, many years ago!!!!! Bic, blue or green!!

Lighter jacking is a whole nother story. We call em LJF's- Lighter Jackin Faggit's. Got that from a friend from Dallas. If i get the bic's it will last me about a month or two with no loss. But i smoke about 20 cig's a day and burnn down. Their is also some organic match or somethin a friend's girl had, but it was a little much for me. Ill just use a lighter, A BIC.

LOL on tha pink emo bic's. But it is a feasible idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast