31 83.78%
  • Good bud, not 1/8

0 0%
  • 1/8 but not good bud

5 13.51%
  • Not good bud, and not 1/8

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Does this look like good bud? Like an 1/8?

DvJeff is offline Registered+

Does this look like good bud? Like an 1/8?

I bought an eighth today for $50, I live in florida, and an 8th usually goes for about that, for krip (we call most good weed krip for some reason lol) anyways... does this look like 1: Good, dank weed? 2: an eighth of an ounce? Worth the 50 in florida?

thanks! [: (i dont have a scale) been smoking for a year or two, and never really got curious till now.

I attached 5 pictures i took of it, one of it out of the bag, one kinda close up, with the flash on and off, and one in the bag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does this look like good bud? Like an 1/8?-dscn4412.jpg   Does this look like good bud? Like an 1/8?-dscn4420.jpg   Does this look like good bud? Like an 1/8?-dscn4413.jpg  

Does this look like good bud? Like an 1/8?-dscn4421.jpg   Does this look like good bud? Like an 1/8?-dscn4415.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

moody420 is offline Registered+
    yeah, that looks about right....depending on density it is pretty easy to eyeball a bag. But if you are worried about getting ripped off...you can get a small scale for like $15. But I would say you got a fair deal. $50 is pretty standard in Cali....and that bud looks pretty decent. Lots of orange hairs and I see some nice crystals....enjoy, man!

Faddenator is offline Registered+
    MMMMM... that looks tasty.

It looks like an eighth to me. If it's off its most likely a scale calibration problem than a sketchy deal, if thats what you're worried about

That looks an awful lot like the Space Queen (aka Green Crack)(aka Dream Queen) I got recently, and I get that for 60 an 8th.

Looks like you got yourself a good deal, sir
    When in doubt, fill it out. :CanCom Troubleshooting Form

Any/all posts made by the person(s) under this username are 100% fictional and are for the purpose of online role play. Any/all images/videos associated with this username are compiled from various locations on the internet and are in no way connected to person(s) under this username. Therefore, any form of media associated with this username should be regarded as solely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

weedmaster is offline Registered+
    welcome to can.com matelooks like some good herb, enjoy
    Last edited by weedmaster; Feb-09-2010 at 12:31.

missJambi is offline Registered+
    look like nice sweet bud but ive gotten more in my $50 1/8's...not too far off tho.
    if you dont like it, im loving it

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    looks good and about the right weight. it's not great tho, too leafy imo. But i'd buy it and smoke it.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

thebongweed420 is offline Registered
    i wish we could have nice nuggets like that in maine :HakkoRoor:

dexter68 is offline Registered
    Main reason i started growing.getting 2 the point to where u have to re-weigh b4 u pay.Too much commercial pot out that has the appearance of being Thunder From Downunder when in reality it aint worth a quarter.

pentigram is offline Registered+
    it looks good to me. Hell, I'd smoke it
    It's 4:19. Got a minute?

JohnnyZ is offline Registered+
    It's hard to tell over the interwebs, but it definitely appears to be something that resembles marijuana. This much I know. More I cannot say.
    When the stress burns my brain just like acid raindrops, Mary Jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop. I let the music take over my soul, body, and mind, to kick back, relax one time and you will find..

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

dexter68 is offline Registered
    Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Tennessean.

dean0000 is offline Registered+
    Yeah it looks about an 1/8, looks like decent shit too. Nothing special but will get you high as pie.

djsik1983 is offline Registered

yum

looks good to me bro

oliver07 is offline Registered

Ohhhh yea

Thats looks awesome and right on

FLORIDA MON is offline Registered+

Thumbs up

I would say "yes" on all counts.
    "Fast is good but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp

dickdeoreo is offline Registered

helpam8 is offline Registered

Eons is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by DvJeff View Post
    I bought an eighth today for $50, I live in florida, and an 8th usually goes for about that, for krip (we call most good weed krip for some reason lol) anyways... does this look like 1: Good, dank weed? 2: an eighth of an ounce? Worth the 50 in florida?

thanks! [: (i dont have a scale) been smoking for a year or two, and never really got curious till now.

I attached 5 pictures i took of it, one of it out of the bag, one kinda close up, with the flash on and off, and one in the bag.
    a yo, first of bro krip bud came from kreeper bud, kreeper bud is a type of strain the literly creeeeeps up on u. i should know homes been puffin for 20years, i have lived everywhere including beachside a1a daytona on north halifax valusia county.

Michael Oliver is offline Registered+
    Could be called "dank" on West Coast DvJeff! Looks like excellent growth, someone worked hard on this crop and you're enjoying someone Else's "work" at a great discount.;
    Therefore be thankful for what you can get, or learn to grow it yourself

Stacks62 is offline Registered+
    Looks good, but not great. We get some Bombay in Cali though. Looks like an eighth. Enjoy.