Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much is $100 bucks worth?

JoshSmokesDope is offline Registered

How much is $100 bucks worth?

I know there have been similar treads, but I want answer specified to people that get the same that I get for their money. In my neighborhood I get some of the dankest buds. Pay $10-.5, 20- 1g, 60- 3.5. If you pay $100 (like paying 60, you get an extra .5) how much would I get? Or how much more would I have to pay to get that extra amount? Thanks, please don't hate, p&p everyone!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Mr. TBAGU 420 is offline Registered+
    Ok, so you're telling me that your guy charges you $60 for an eighth and if you pay $100 than you get .5 (Half Gram) over an eighth? That would make that $100 for 4 grams when you should ATLEAST be getting 5 grams for $100. If he is selling eighths for $60 then i'm pretty sure he is selling quarters for $120. So i say go with spending a lil' more and you will be better off.

Ub3rB0ng is offline Registered+
    Id say at least 5 grams for 100 even.

dark0ne is offline Registered+
    it's about the same here. personaly i would spend 60$ and get the 1/8. use the rest for pizza and soda.

ingrade souls condemed for all eternity, sustained by lust a dominering deity.

THContent is offline Banned
    I know this is off topic, but dark, I noticed you live in my state What is the cost for an ounce of really good shit round here?

FLORIDA MON is offline Registered+
    I'd think that you could pick up a quarter of good dank sensi bud.

However, world class top-shelf stuff is going to be somewhat more.
    "Fast is good but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp

gypski is offline Registered+
    If you aren't getting 10 grams, you're getting fucked. Oops, ripped off. Must be buying from a street dealer.

MadSativa is offline Registered+
    lol went from .5 to 1g to a 1/8 I am assumin the next step would be a 1/4, just the pattern I saw

cannamanibus is offline Registered+
    7 grams. IF NOT TELL THEM TO STOP ADDND PETTY FUCKN TAX.

You need a new connect. lol Na, im just a conservative, kiiiiiiiinnnda sorta. It gets on my highest nerve (no pun intended), that weed is so expensive. If i had some i would sell it for $300, A+ to b-. $90 quads, $45 1/8. 15 g. but i always had the chepest prices, and the most bud. hahaha back in the day.

btw, let me get to CO, i will single handedly bring prices down. ( then i woke up from a stoned dream)

cannamanibus is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSativa View Post
    lol went from .5 to 1g to a 1/8 I am assumin the next step would be a 1/4, just the pattern I saw

LOL

dark0ne is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by THContent View Post
    I know this is off topic, but dark, I noticed you live in my state What is the cost for an ounce of really good shit round here?
    K.B. will run about 300$ a Z. Headies can go 400$-450$ a Z depending who you know. mids shouldn't cost more then 150$ a Z. i usualy get 1/2 for 65$ it's nice and green, good stone.

ingrade souls condemed for all eternity, sustained by lust a dominering deity.

Jay Matix is offline Registered+
    In southern cali i pay
    1/8 - 45
    1/ 4 - 90
    1/2 - 180
    OZ - 300-350

FOR TOP NOTCH STICKY OG KUSH

oldhaole is offline Banned

Loaded Question

Quote Originally Posted by JoshSmokesDope View Post
    I know there have been similar treads, but I want answer specified to people that get the same that I get for their money. In my neighborhood I get some of the dankest buds. Pay $10-.5, 20- 1g, 60- 3.5. If you pay $100 (like paying 60, you get an extra .5) how much would I get? Or how much more would I have to pay to get that extra amount? Thanks, please don't hate, p&p everyone!
    Your answer depends where you are on the ladder. Give you an example,

If you know the grower you get 10+ gms.

If you know the guy the grower sells to, you get 7 gms

If you know the guy, that knows the guy, that knows the grower, you get 5 gms.

If you know the..... wait a sec. You get the idea.
    Last edited by oldhaole; Jun-21-2010 at 04:56.

jimmy8778 is offline Registered+
    chum up the other ten to twenty if you wanna get the 1/4, or like said, stick wif da 1/8, most of the time if you arent selling it, the money saved buying in bulk, is wasted in the fact that you smoke more.
    when you learn to walk on the planes of existence, you can learn to run on the planet of earth

au revoir

Jay Matix is offline Registered+

Smile

let me break it down even more

.6 $10
    1.2 $20
    3.5 $45
    7.0 $90
    14.0 $180
    28.0 $350
    2 OZ $650
    QP $1250
    1/2 P $2200
    P $4000

For the absolute most.. skywalker og, herojuana og, mars og.. those high quality type of OGs

thatxguy85 is offline Registered
    down in south jersey it goes like this
    .5g-$5
    1g-$10
    1/8- ?
    1/4- $30-40
    ounce- $100-120

this is for mids btw. idk what 1/8 is cause for $30 ill just buy a 1/4.

Xyz505 is offline Registered+
    6.9 for 100
    It is the eye of other people that ruin us. If I were blind I would want, neither fine clothes, fine houses or fine furniture.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

RedLocks is offline Registered+
    well, if I get it in my hood, i'll get two extra 1g dub bags, so 7 grams (dank)

If I am getting it from my people... a big fucking bag..
    Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. -Haile Selassie I

Quote Originally Posted by thatxguy85 View Post
    down in south jersey it goes like this
    .5g-$5
    1g-$10
    1/8- ?
    1/4- $30-40
    ounce- $100-120

this is for mids btw. idk what 1/8 is cause for $30 ill just buy a 1/4.
    Do you even get a buzz off that stuff??

MDFinest is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by gypski View Post
    dont be mean bro.. HAHA. Not everyone is at the point where mids is no good anymore.

MDFinest is offline Registered+
    If you aren't getting 10 grams, you're getting fucked. Oops, ripped off. Must be buying from a street dealer.
    so true.. no quality bud on this earth is worth more than $10/g IMO but its all about who you know. Around here 100 would get you 5.5 grams maybe 6. Nobody is going to look out for you when they can sell $20
    .8's. A quarter is generally at least 120 even though I do know a person with them for 100 but it's a good ride to meet him. If you can try to get a quarter though.

Slevinkal is offline Registered+
    I pay $60 for a zip around here and have gotten an qp for $175 recently...

Ya, it's low qual but I pretty much keep my mouth shut around everyone except peeps I reaaaaaalllly trust so that all I can find. Hell, thats all that I've ever had is some low q swag. I dont think I've ever smoked anything that has a legitimate name LOL

Im waitin for my babies to grow all the way up, even though its a bagseed grow its prob gonna be the best I've ever gotten ahold of i hope anyways...
    - CanComs Troubleshooting form
    - First grow from seed - in flower
    - First grow from clone - clipped 10/19
    - Books - Lots of info

I had a sort of a mentor early on and he said "The only stupid answer is the answer never given". - Ocotillo

Disclaimer: I do not engage nor condone any illegal activity. All posts, in part or full, are part of a roll playing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinkal View Post
    I pay $60 for a zip around here and have gotten an qp for $175 recently...

Ya, it's low qual but I pretty much keep my mouth shut around everyone except peeps I reaaaaaalllly trust so that all I can find. Hell, thats all that I've ever had is some low q swag. I dont think I've ever smoked anything that has a legitimate name LOL

Im waitin for my babies to grow all the way up, even though its a bagseed grow its prob gonna be the best I've ever gotten ahold of i hope anyways...

Makes a person question the millions the cartels are making at that price. You sure will be surprised when you turn your bag seed into the finest gold. The first grow just gets the juices flowing for subsequent ones in my opinion. I'll never quit as long as I have a place to grow. And everyday is a learning experience. I'm just now reading a 20 year old book but its still relevant. Marijuana Botany, RC Clarke Be safe and enjoy!

smokintruth is offline Registered

bout the same here

hash goes for 140, headies go for 120, beaster go from 70-100, mids range from 35-50.....all this is for quarters by the way in my opinion if you buy anything less than a quarter your wasting your doe anyway. If your a true smoke then you obviously know your gonna get more the ya have to factor in more gas and your time to get it so me personally will never buy anything less than a Q of dank and seeing as how the mids have been really good as of late (finallllllly)!!!! i've been buy it by the ounce seeing as you really start to save money when purchasing more weight......Good Toking

platinumbubba is offline Registered
    Oh my god! I only read the first five posts or so, but you guys are getting majorly ripped off

The reality is that pot goes for ten bucks a gram, give or take. So an eighth for 50 dollars isn't even a good deal, let alone 60. Five grams for 100 dollars? LOL try ten, or more if its not good pot. Dealers can sell for 10/g all day and still double their money...If they don't smoke it all first.

I've had shitty deals before, I've been there. I used to pay 60 dollars for three grams in high school, so the middle man could take ten dollars and a half gram for his trouble, because I didn't know what an eighth was. Glad those days are over

Ten bucks a gram is standard even for good pot, unless you're buying from a stranger. And even then...He must not like you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast