Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handmade wooden pipes

nuggetgirl is offline Registered+

Handmade wooden pipes

Hey out there, this is me from Iowa. Just posting to let yall know I make handmade wooden pipes. I have several premade peices, or I can custom create just about anything. Any colors. Very reasonable prices, starting at 5.00, or I will swap goods for goods. So holler if you're interested Goemaat@iowatelecom.net
    "I became insane
    with long intervals
    of horrible sanity."
    -Edgar Allen Poe

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

GHoSToKeR is offline Registered+
    Can you show us some pics!?
    peace

pics

Hey out there, I will be borrowing a digital camera tonight to take some pics to post to those interested, so by tonight or tomorrow I should have the pics. I was wondering if there was going to be enough interest in it to go through the trouble of the pics and such, but I will definitely post some pics.
    "I became insane
    with long intervals
    of horrible sanity."
    -Edgar Allen Poe

SmokeyPotter is offline Registered+
    Well the only way to spark interest is to give your potential customer picture samples. Looking forward to seeing what you've got for us.
    "Through the acceptance of a personal goal of individual betterment and progression, as opposed to a forced shared goal of societal stability, the function of a content individual in society becomes advantageous to that society's sustainability."

-Quote from my Film Studies paper on the film Vargtimmen (Hour of the Wolf)

Me too.. I'm always on the look out for pieces to buy in the future
    peace

nakedgunner is offline Registered+
    can we send u $5 in the mail or do we have to use paypal cause i dont have a credit card

Hey

I don't use credit cards either, and making pipes is kinda like my hobby. So, the best way would probably be Money Order, b/c then you get a reciept. Or I'm always open for trading, anything of value, I'm interested. Also, you got a custom piece you want made, let me know.
    "I became insane
    with long intervals
    of horrible sanity."
    -Edgar Allen Poe

oh and hey, welcome to the boards
    peace

Welcome to the boards, sounds cool, but in the past smoking out of wooden pipes...I've experienced a nasty taste?

im i aloud to mail u a 5 dollar bill and u will send me a pipe ? do u have to pay shipping for a pipe or it just goes in the normal mail right i dont know anything abotu mail

It's not illegal to sell unused pipes, so mailing them is no problem. A basic small pipe is 5.00 plus about 1.00 shipping. If you want an authentic Large peacepipe, or something bigger, it will cost more. I smoke out of a wooden pipe and do not notice a bad taste, maybe the first couple times, just cause it's fresh. But as you smoke out of it more, the better it tastes. So yeah, if you want a small basic pipe, mail me 6 bucks and I'll send one to you. You can e-mail me at goemaat@iowatelecom.net and tell me what you're looking for, color, shape, or you can leave that up to me. Hopefully I will have pics up by tomorrow.
    "I became insane
    with long intervals
    of horrible sanity."
    -Edgar Allen Poe

Hmm, maybe a peacepipe in the future. I am native american...I should have one damnit.

cool

sykobabble is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetgirl
    Hey out there, this is me from Iowa. Just posting to let yall know I make handmade wooden pipes. I have several premade peices, or I can custom create just about anything. Any colors. Very reasonable prices, starting at 5.00, or I will swap goods for goods. So holler if you're interested Goemaat@iowatelecom.net
    hey.i have hemp pipes for free.pic me and well change pics and ???.but i like to see a pic or 2.i dont give out my addys no more .but would be interesetd in what yours look like these are last years.the stalk is what i use (swap 4 goods)what kinda goods we talking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Handmade wooden pipes-picture-001.jpg   Handmade wooden pipes-picture-002.jpg   Handmade wooden pipes-picture-003.jpg  

Handmade wooden pipes-picture-004.jpg   Handmade wooden pipes-picture-005.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Etrain
    Hmm, maybe a peacepipe in the future. I am native american...I should have one damnit.
    i havem peacem pipem.i to am a native american(i am native to america)my family imagrated from somewhere overseas to here.hehehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Handmade wooden pipes-picture-003.jpg  

Stoneillina is offline Registered
    i would love to have a peace pipe with a metal bowl that would rock!

hipEstoner is offline Registered+
    hell yhea
    AIM- iStaaHi

u know like when u think someone likes u and u keep trying to find out?, u know like when ur going somewhere and u think ur different,, the answer to both of those is yes,, its strane,, humans are no different from ne other life form,, we,, ,, people will have other things to think about,, isnt it weird,?,the hotdogs of life get etaen ?, its not like ill be around to say, hey, that was me,, its just weird,love love is a word used to describe human mothions,, its all we

RaoulDuke45 is offline Registered+
    i have made some wooden pipes also and i'd like to see other wooden pipes
    You have to be crazy to love Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and You have to be crazy to hate Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

RaoulDuke45 is offline Registered+
    ill try and post some pictures of my pipes,tomorrow, they're a bit plain looking but i haven't make a lot of pipes
    You have to be crazy to love Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and You have to be crazy to hate Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

cdorm is offline Registered+
    what part of iowa are u from?

wannagethigh is offline Registered+
    hey syko i love that pipe in the bottom left pic with the green bowl. Could you tell me how you hollow the wood on somthing like that?

Quote Originally Posted by wannagethigh
    hey syko i love that pipe in the bottom left pic with the green bowl. Could you tell me how you hollow the wood on somthing like that?
    i use the same thing i use for tieing down my plants.metal clothshanger with a plier grip twist to make a boar like tip at cloths hanger tip to boar through(flimsy)hanger works great

Torog is offline Registered+

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetgirl
    Howdy and welcome,nuggetgirl..

One of my favorite things to use when tokin a doobie,is a mesquite wood toker,made by one of my friends(we gotta lot of mesquite here in Texas),it's in the shape of a branch,about 2 inches long,it's great for giving shot-guns with and the resin collects on the inside and is easy to clean out. You might think about making tokers as well...

Have a good one !

Hey out there, this is Niki. I'm from Southeast Iowa around the Knoxville area. I think someone asked me what part of Iowa I was from. Anyways, I had to paint my living room today, so I didn't get around to borrowing the digital. I will do that tonight, or in the morning. Anyways, anyone in Iowa wanna party? I am bored out of my mind. I'm interested to know if anyone from around here that I know smokes weed? Sometimes I feel like the only hippie left in Iowa. Cya
    "I became insane
    with long intervals
    of horrible sanity."
    -Edgar Allen Poe

You live close to Dubuque? Got a friend over there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast