Thread: visine??

amsterdam is offline Registered+

Question visine??

has anyone heard that visine can be used as a date rape drug??that if you squirt enough in someones dring it can make them pass out?

i heard some people at work talking about this and got curious.

mellow mood is offline Banned
    eh. never heard of it. seriously i think thats bullshit. and i dont see anyway why it would be useful, unless you wanna rape someone

hipEstoner is offline Registered+

Talking

lol,, i dont think anybody would wanna give someone visine to rape them.. err ,, but i dont know,, there are some weird people out there,,, today ill get with my g/f and ill get her to drink some visine and ill tell you'll how it worked out,, lol
    Last edited by hipEstoner; May-25-2005 at 11:42.
    AIM- iStaaHi

u know like when u think someone likes u and u keep trying to find out?, u know like when ur going somewhere and u think ur different,, the answer to both of those is yes,, its strane,, humans are no different from ne other life form,, we,, ,, people will have other things to think about,, isnt it weird,?,the hotdogs of life get etaen ?, its not like ill be around to say, hey, that was me,, its just weird,love love is a word used to describe human mothions,, its all we

amsterdam is offline Registered+
    i thought it sounded like bullshit,but who knows?

Porkchop is offline Registered+
    and ur asking this question why?

EverydayJunglist is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop
    and ur asking this question why?
    Amsterdam has trouble meeting women,duh.
    Goodbye Mama and Papa
    Goodbye Jack and Jill
    The grass ain't greener
    The wine ain't sweeter
    Either side of the hill.

OreO is offline Registered+
    look in the ingredients....i dont even think what its made of can do anything...its like water and some other ingredient or maybe thats clear eyes.....woooooooooooooooooooooow
    I hang with a bunch of hippies
    and wacky tobacco planters
    Who swallow lit roaches
    and light up like jack-o-lanterns

have something to say but dont want to create a thread about it? bored? mad? want to read some random ass shit? just goto this thread and CONTRIBUTE...http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=26083&page=30

Anonymous is offline Registered+
    i saw that on csi one time some hooker put it on her boobs and he was suckin on them and he passed out and she took all his shit but that was just tv im not sure if it works in real life
    No sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?

"It's better to burn another one than to let your high fade away" - Anonymous

Money donít buy happiness thatís a lie if I had a 100g car I would be happy money can buy happiness and thatís the problem.

jonny is offline Registered+
    Noo, i think i see the mistake here:

Date rapists often use like, bottles with droppers such as eye drop bottles to be able to dose GHB into their victims drinks very subtley,

So a bottle of visine wud b perfect for a) gettin the ghb into the club, b) to get it into sum1s drink easily.

it's fuckin disgustin and an absolute disgrace, any type of rape is obviously.

rapists shud be raped with tree trunks as punishment!!!

Jonny

Porkchop is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny
    Noo, i think i see the mistake here:

Date rapists often use like, bottles with droppers such as eye drop bottles to be able to dose GHB into their victims drinks very subtley,

So a bottle of visine wud b perfect for a) gettin the ghb into the club, b) to get it into sum1s drink easily.

it's fuckin disgustin and an absolute disgrace, any type of rape is obviously.

rapists shud be raped with tree trunks as punishment!!!

Jonny
    I like the way u put that jonny about them fucking cunts should get raped with tree trunks, I know it's not funny, but the way u described the punishment is fucking hilarious!!! rock on man

Hydrizzle is offline Banned
    maybe i they drank a gallon of visene they would die then you could rape thier body....

Mojavpa is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrizzle
    maybe i they drank a gallon of visene they would die then you could rape thier body....

lol A future Law and Order SVU episode

EverydayJunglist is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrizzle
    your a dispicable fuck...........

Make sure you do it before rigamortus sets in!
    Goodbye Mama and Papa
    Goodbye Jack and Jill
    The grass ain't greener
    The wine ain't sweeter
    Either side of the hill.

LonerStoner is offline Registered+
    For the longest time I've heard the rumor that Visine CAN be used for underhanded purposes, just not as a daterape drug.

Supposedly if you squirt like half a bottle into someones drink it will give them wicked diarrhea. Anybody wanna be a guinea pig?
    This is fucked.
    No money, no weed.
    It's all been replaced by a pile of corpses.

stonefly is offline Registered+
    That is what I heard too. Only I heard it was just a few drops for uncontrollable diareah. It is suppossed to be a vicious way to get back at someone.
    And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Beeblebrox.420 is offline Registered+
    According to the MSDS of a similar product, containing the same primary active ingredient:
    Health Hazards Acute and Chronic:INGESTION OF LARGE QUANTITIES MAY CAUSE GASTRIC DISTURBANCES.
    That's about it.

Hydrizzle is offline Banned
    That means lots of poopies.